ADVERTISEMENT

Tell us. Who has TCU beat and do you

stucknks

Athletic Director
Jan 2, 2012
Really think they deserve to be in with that easy peasy schedule.
Beat Colorado lol
Tarleton st lol
smu lol
Kansas lol
West Virginia lol
Beat texas legit
Beat baylor by 1
Beat horrid Oklahoma team
Beat Oklahoma st lost last 5 games
Lost to kst

NO WAY TCU SHOULD GET IN!

Beat Colorado lol
Tarleton st lol
smu lol
Kansas lol
West Virginia lol
Beat texas legit
Beat baylor by 1
Lost to kst

Who has Alabama beat? Besides Texas in a much closer game than TCU

Beat Colorado lol
Tarleton st lol
smu lol
Kansas lol
West Virginia lol
Beat texas legit
Beat baylor by 1
Lost to kst

Went 1-1 vs K-State. I agree, they played a soft schedule, but who else deserves to get in? Alabama, Tennessee, Clemson and USC all have 2 losses.

Beat Colorado lol
Tarleton st lol
smu lol
Kansas lol
West Virginia lol
Beat texas legit
Beat baylor by 1
Lost to kst

Why is Alabama ahead of Tennessee? Same overall record, same conference record and Tennessee beat Alabama. Tenn played Georgia - Alabama didn’t play them

Alabama had 5 road games this year. All 5 were vs top 25 teams, and 3 were against top 10 teams. Their two losses came on the last play of the game. Not even a comparison to TCUs schedule.
Really counting a 6-6 Arkansas team as a top 25 team bc they were ranked at the time? Only Tennessee is an actual top 10 team and they lost. Alabama's best win is Texas who TCU handled easier.

Beat Colorado lol
Tarleton st lol
smu lol
Kansas lol
West Virginia lol
Beat texas legit
Beat baylor by 1
Lost to kst

Dude lmao. Juvenile

Reactions: Dylman
Alabama's best wins:
Texas 8-4
Ole Miss 8-4
Mississippi St. 8-4

TCU's best wins
K-State 10-3
Texas 8-4
Texas Tech 7-5
Oklahoma State 7-5

However, some posters believe that the SEC is the only deep and competitive conferences, therefore Alabama should go since the SEC is so much more deep and competitive than the Big 12, 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

If the committee is not supposed to consider the record, but consider how teams finished the season: (Saban's criteria)

How Alabama finished the season: dodging a beat down by UGA

How Utah finished the season:. 47-24 over #4 USC and probable Heisman winner.

So I guess jump Utah into the playoffs based off his criteria.

Alabama's best wins:
Texas 8-4
Ole Miss 8-4
Mississippi St. 8-4

TCU's best wins
K-State 10-3
Texas 8-4
Texas Tech 7-5
Oklahoma State 7-5

However, some posters believe that the SEC is the only deep and competitive conferences, therefore Alabama should go since the SEC is so much more deep and competitive than the Big 12, 😂😂😂😂😂😂.
K State would get boat raced by any of the top 10 SEC teams. KSU best wr is Cade Warner. Give me a break

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
K State would get boat raced by any of the top 10 SEC teams. KSU best wr is Cade Warner. Give me a break
The SEC is so full of themselves as usual. Alabama hasn't beaten anyone with over 8 wins. Tennessee got boat raced by South Carolina, LMAO. LSU lost to flipping Arkansas and Texas A&M, and got crushed by Georgia. Georgia is the only good team out of the SEC, 😂 😂 😂.

Alabama had 5 road games this year. All 5 were vs top 25 teams, and 3 were against top 10 teams. Their two losses came on the last play of the game. Not even a comparison to TCUs schedule.

Went 1-1 vs K-State. I agree, they played a soft schedule, but who else deserves to get in? Alabama, Tennessee, Clemson and USC all have 2 losses.

Why is Alabama ahead of Tennessee? Same overall record, same conference record and Tennessee beat Alabama. Tenn played Georgia - Alabama didn’t play them

Really counting a 6-6 Arkansas team as a top 25 team bc they were ranked at the time? Only Tennessee is an actual top 10 team and they lost. Alabama's best win is Texas who TCU handled easier.
Think about this though the SEC has 14 teams in it and the Big XII has 10. 14/2 is 7 and 10/2 is 5. So that kind of tells you who should be in.

Beat Colorado lol
Tarleton st lol
smu lol
Kansas lol
West Virginia lol
Beat texas legit
Beat baylor by 1
Lost to kst

5-1 against top 25 teams. What’s Alabamas record against top 25 teams?

First, I dont know that to be true.

Second, who cares about the bcs? Bring back the wild west bowl season and the best days in sports, dec 31- jan 2.
No thanks. Under that system, Michigan and Georgia both go undefeated and never play each other. Then their fans argue for the next 100 years about how their team was the best.

That’s how it should be. The only teams who absolutely deserve a shot at the title are those that go undefeated.

I wish they’d only expand the playoff to 4 teams when there are fewer than two undefeated teams in the end.
True

That’s how it should be. The only teams who absolutely deserve a shot at the title are those that go undefeated.

I wish they’d only expand the playoff to 4 teams when there are fewer than two undefeated teams in the end.
What if there are no undefeated teams? Then which two one loss teams get to play each other?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT