ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me again NU isn't being intentionally hosed

beaglehusker

Head Coach
Sep 29, 2006
Please, watch that first half again closely. This half is possible plus 11 in Buckeyes favor.

Holding DPI on us led to 7 points but yet it wasn't called on them.

Unexcusable bad spot let clock keep running, phantom odpi on us cost us possible 7, we got 3. Difference of 11 points in Buckeyes favor.

Go ahead tell me again this is not a sham

Please, watch that first half again closely. This half is possible plus 11 in Buckeyes favor.

Unexcusable bad spot let clock keep running, phantom odpi on us cost us possible 7, we got 3. Difference of 11 points in Buckeyes favor.

I cannot tell a lie...

I was an hour behind so I've researched several plays over and over.

BTW what was the penalty that cost us a first down. Couldn't hear it with those idiots in the booth.

I did not see anyone move early. Led to a punt

I was an hour behind so I've researched several plays over and over.

BTW what was the penalty that cost us a first down. Couldn't hear it with those idiots in the booth.

I did not see anyone move early. Led to a punt

They called a false start on 84.

You are absolutely correct that the B1G does not want Nebraska to win against most B1G programs. You are the new Minnesota - a perennial bottom feeder who won some championships in the 1900s and done nothing since. As a bonus - you have proven you will keep watching, so bonus to the conference.

You are absolutely correct that the B1G does not want Nebraska to win against most B1G programs. You are the new Minnesota - a perennial bottom feeder who won some championships in the 1900s and done nothing since. As a bonus - you have proven you will keep watching, so bonus to the conference.
Cool.

What does Iowa bring to the conference?

That’s what I thought.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Seriously, when all you can say is Nebraska was good in the 1900s, when you’ve never been good, what’s the point to even post?

Seriously, when all you can say is Nebraska was good in the 1900s, when you’ve never been good, what’s the point to even post?
No, the Hawkeyes aren’t great, but we look like world beaters against you. We simply lineup and beat you 2 to 1. No doubt, when we play each other, the refs are going to favor us.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
No, the Hawkeyes aren’t great, but we look like world beaters against you. We simply lineup and beat you 2 to 1. No doubt, when we play each other, the refs are going to favor us.
Comparable opponents this year - what was the score of your O State game?

Reactions: BleedRed78
Comparable opponents this year - what was the score of your O State game?
Read my messages, nowhere did I proclaim the Hawkeyes are a good program. They are not. I am agreeing with you, as you guys discuss all the time, that the refs are rigged against you.

Why else would the refs be against you? Because you’re so damn good? Because you’ve brought so much value to the conference? Share your insight.

Read my messages, nowhere did I proclaim the Hawkeyes are a good program. They are not. I am agreeing with you, as you guys discuss all the time, that the refs are rigged against you.

Why else would the refs be against you? Because you’re so damn good? Because you’ve brought so much value to the conference? Share your insight.
They (B1G headquarters) don't like us as much as we don't like you....and I don't mean your program....we hate you personally and your grandmother.

Good for you. You beat Nebraska. So does everyone else.

But what have you won?

Reactions: GaRed
It’s not even that it was a horribly miscalled spot but that it was intentionally missed so the clocks bleeds and we have no time to score!!! It’s diabolical!!! It goes all the way to the top!!! ****ing awful
Not to mention the terrible spot on the goaline. We were inside the 1 and they marked us at the 2

Im normally not "refs hate us guy" but man that first half it actually seemed blatant. Like holding calls not called, bad spots, horrible DPI no calls and a partridge in a pear tree.

If ever there was a case to be made about it that first half would be hard to argue.

Holla

Are we whiny bitches or is this an agenda? Is it more lucrative for the B1G for us to suck or for us to win?

I don’t think it’s like that. It’s just some good ole boy refs with an hard on for the traditional B1G teams and a shitty B1G culture that allows/encourages it.

The conference needs to turn over the officials or make them accountable.

I don’t know. We were absolutely fvcked against Illinois and we were higher ranked and playing at home.
We got the generous call back in 2015 against top 5 Michigan State too. I don't know but it definitely feels one way when we're not ranked outside the anomalies.

Reactions: baseball31ne

Go lose to Iowa State again. Srupid Cryowa Hawkeyes.

Reactions: headcard

You got stomped by Ohio State. Why are you even here talking 💩?

So this kind of thing during the Big12 championship game led everyone to vote yes on leaving that conference.. can we all get on board and vote to leave the Big Ten now??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT