ADVERTISEMENT

Team you hate

My dad has always kept this unwritten book of college football teams he hates. Most are from Florida, the south, and California. His top 5 are: Texas, UCLA, Miami, USC, and Florida St

1) Colorado
2) Texas
3) Missouri
4) Iowa
5) Miami

1. Texas - Does this really need an explanation?
2. Iowa - Annoying fan base and team
3. Ohio State - I suppose this is because they usually win and ofc Urban
4. Miami - See Iowa
5. UCF- Their trolls land them a spot on this list. They would be higher but personally I find their bogus national title claim to be funny as hell instead of annoying

I saw some people mention Penn State fans. Honestly living in PA I have never had much of a problem with them. Some idiots ofc but who doesn't have those?

Miami, Florida State, Texas, Alabama, USC
Miami and FSU because they stole NC's from us. Texas because they wrecked the Big 12, Alabama because of Saban and USC because of their LA-ness.

Reactions: SC_'sker
Oregon State
Penn State
Iowa
Texas

Iowa sucks

Ohio State
Akron
Florida State
Miami
Michigan
Youngstown State
Michigan State
Northwestern
Colorado
Colorado State
Clemson
Missouri
Iowa
Texas tech
Northern Illinois

Last edited:
1) Texas
2) Miami
3) Notre Dame
4) Alabama
5a) Ohio State
5b) Wisconsin
5c) Iowa

Honorable Mention:
KSU
Mizzou
CU
Akron
PSU
Minnesota Gophers
UNC
FSU
Oregon
USC Trojans
Beavers

1. Wisconsin - get every ****ing call imaginable against us in both major sports and they're just not even that good.
2. Texas - douches
3. Pedo St - cult
4. Michigan - half a natl title (we would have been easily favored in that game) does not justify acting like you have some great history in the modern era of college football
5. Sparty - cheap shot artists

1. Wisconsin - get every ****ing call imaginable against us in both major sports and they're just not even that good.
2. Texas - douches
3. Pedo St - cult
4. Michigan - half a natl title (we would have been easily favored in that game) does not justify acting like you have some great history in the modern era of college football
5. Sparty - cheap shot artists

I don't mind sparty too much bc we usually beat them.

Iowa and UCF, they are so hot right now and we are not. Hawkeyes probably going to the college football playoff and UCF gonna end the season undefeated again.

Your kidding about Iowa going to the CFP right??? If your serious then your an idiot

1. Notre Dame - they could lose every game and it still wouldn't be enough
2. Oklahoma - O! U! SUCKS! Once upon a time we had THE (fu Ohio State) best rivalry in the nation. Thanks Big 12.
3. SoCal and Miami - Pay for titles.
4. Oregon - those unis
HjqFjQn.gif

We should have had a national championship game set up two weeks after those games (1997 Orange Bowl and Rose Bowl). I think we push '97 Michigan around.

Reactions: SC_'sker
I would take Nebraska right how we are vs being Iowa or UCF. Neither have a shot to ever make the playoff. Iowa is Iowa. They can't seem to ever beat anyone of importance when it matters. They are great at always being slightly above average. They are like how we were under BO. Except they have been that way for 50 years. I am calling it, we beat them this year.
UCF is great at talking shit. They are equivalent to to a great FCS team. Didn't North Dakota St have a winning streak of 20+ games a few years back. UCF could go undefeated for 5 years straight and never make the playoff.
I’m concerned that we hired a coach from an FCS team. Is that why we are 1-6??? I thought CSF was better than that. 5 million a year for an FCS coach??

I’m just being sarcastic obviously. Can’t have it both ways. Iowa doesn’t suck and UCF doesn’t suck. Right now I would have to say the chances of all 3 teams making the college football playoffs anytime soon is pretty slim. Just saying.

I’m concerned that we hired a coach from an FCS team. Is that why we are 1-6??? I thought CSF was better than that. 5 million a year for an FCS coach??

I’m just being sarcastic obviously. Can’t have it both ways. Iowa doesn’t suck and UCF doesn’t suck. Right now I would have to say the chances of all 3 teams making the college football playoffs anytime soon is pretty slim. Just saying.
I Would have to agree. If I was a betting man I would put my money on Nebraska having better odds, all things considered.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT