ADVERTISEMENT

team vans

otter 3030

Walk On
Jan 10, 2005
Hey all. I'm coming out for baseball tourney end of June and I was looking for 3 travel vans. Any ideas
on where I can rent some without going to rental car agencies?
Thanks.

I am sure there are presidential candidates that would love to share their fleet? Only thing I can think of right now.

Who in their right mind would lend you 3 travel vans? Not being a dork I promise, but maybe I am just misunderstanding what you're hoping for or what your expectations are.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I need to rent 3 travel vans and I was wondering if there was a company specific to Omaha that you knew of.

Your original post was clear. I'd just goggle local rental van companies or perhaps someone with direct experience with your question will offer you an opinion. Good luck.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I need to rent 3 travel vans and I was wondering if there was a company specific to Omaha that you knew of.

You know what? I am the door knob. You clearly said "rent" in original post, I am sorry. I glossed right over it and feel kinda stupid.

I assumed rent meant rent, I went 100% smartass instead of "use google"

Don't really know much about them, as I've never had the need to rent a larger vehicle like that, but you can check out Rent-A-Van (http://www.rentavanlincoln.com/). Despite the web address saying Lincoln, they have locations in both Lincoln and Omaha. I know my parents rented a van from there a number of years ago, and it seemed pretty nice, but that's about all I can tell you about them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT