ADVERTISEMENT

Ta'Zhawn Henry

TwinsRRUs

Recruiting Coordinator
Oct 1, 2011
SW NE
5'7" 170# all-purpose back

Home-run threat?

Looks like a few good plays in the first few minutes of his highlight reel...

Only 2 visits scheduled it looks like. Oregon State and Nebraska... good chance we land him?
Rivals Page

His pure athleticism is nothing short than 5 stars. Great vision and amazing speed. He just need to put a few more pounds when he gets to Lincoln. Hope we get him!!!

Reactions: headcard
Players who have multiple defenders wobbling back and forth trying to get a stop on him are the types who drive DC's up a wall. That kid didn't require a whole lot of blocking in that video..

My father had epilepsy but was too nice to comment on such remarks. I'm not that nice. You have proven Spartan was wrong in his thread a few days ago when he stated our fans are intelligent. We have some total idiots.

It was just a joke, but my apologies. I was married to someone who had seizures, and sold medications for epilepsy, so actually I know more about epilepsy than people who have epilepsy, and am much more sympathetic to those that have seizure disorders than most people, because I've seen how it can impact a person's life. I hope your dad had it well controlled.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwinsRRUs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT