ADVERTISEMENT

Tanner Lee drafted

You sound like you are 12 years old. You may be 89 years old.
As I remember, a handful of people said Lee would never get drafted, a small number thought he would sneak up into the 3rd or 4th round, and pretty much everyone else thought he would be a late-round pick. But yeh - he totally called it!

Pretty surprised by this, but wish him well. I think he has to improve on both accuracy and decision making, but he always had the arm strength. Hope he can make a decent NFL career out of it.

Unlike gates, there was really no upside for lee hanging around. He did the best thing for himself in a bad situation. I hope he is successful.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Funny that it took a transfer on a 4-8 team to keep Nebraska’s NFL draft streak alive.

More like incredibly sad.

PqcLia8.gif

giphy.gif

Great landing spot for Lee. He can have time to wait in the wings and mature. Not sure what Jax has left at WR at this point though. Allen Robinson is a Bear now. Did they keep Hurns and Marquise Lee or only one of them?

Gates going UDFA tells you everything you need to know. One look at his physique made it very clear what his work ethic is like. He made millions of dollars worth of mistakes by not playing his senior year for Frost, Duval and Austin.

Reactions: dand84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT