ADVERTISEMENT

Tackle your Son

10Trvln

Graduate Assistant
Feb 5, 2011
I just watched the video of this on another site. Looked like Moms and Sons had a great time. Nice way to get Mom involved and grow that Family atmosphere!!!
Some pretty funny stuff too.

I just watched the video of this on another site. Looked like Moms and Sons had a great time. Nice way to get Mom involved and grow that Family atmosphere!!!
Some pretty funny stuff too.
No clue what this is… I’m pretty disconnected. Can you shed some light? I know you shouldn’t post the link here, but what is this all about?

No clue what this is… I’m pretty disconnected. Can you shed some light? I know you shouldn’t post the link here, but what is this all about?
I know you can’t post links. Not sure if I can say, but the site rhymes with HuskerJacks.
Mothers of Husker players got some tackling lessons from Coach White and Dvoracek. And then they hit the tackling dummy and tackled their son. The Moms had shoulder pads and helmets on. Some of the Moms were definitely more animated than others. It was funny and real good for bonding.

One or two of those moms might have a 4* son in high school. Or, they might know a family in their hometown that will one day help their 5* son decide where to go to school. Returning us to our rightful place needs to be built brick by brick and Rhule seems to be trying to do that.

One or two of those moms might have a 4* son in high school. Or, they might know a family in their hometown that will one day help their 5* son decide where to go to school. Returning us to our rightful place needs to be built brick by brick and Rhule seems to be trying to do that.
Pretty good way to connect with family’s of kids you probably didn’t recruit. So refreshing to see an adult approach to the job.

Mrs Nebraska actually. Carl preferred other guys wives
You mean her?
uiNxYjX.jpg

I know you can’t post links. Not sure if I can say, but the site rhymes with HuskerJacks.
Mothers of Husker players got some tackling lessons from Coach White and Dvoracek. And then they hit the tackling dummy and tackled their son. The Moms had shoulder pads and helmets on. Some of the Moms were definitely more animated than others. It was funny and real good for bonding.
The moms were moving around well. Was that the quote from a few years back?

Reactions: grayhairedfreak
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT