ADVERTISEMENT

Swing games of 2015- BYU is the biggest game

jedimasterjed

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 14, 2013
Blair, Ne
Just looking at our schedule I see 7 games which we should win and 5 swing games which could go either way. Here is my thoughts about the upcoming season on the 5 swing games.

September 5, BYU it is a must win, losing this game will derail the momentum this coaching staff has built. I feel very good about our chances in this game. I like by 10.

September 19, Miami if we are undefeated heading into this game as long as we play hard it is not a must win game, lose to BYU we must take this game. I like Nebraska by 3 but it be tough to get win.

October 10, Wisconsin we finally start showing them who is the boss in the Big 10 West, Nebraska wins by 7.

October 17, Minnesota I say we kick there A$$, we have far more talent then they have, we will not lose 3 in a row.

November 7, Michigan State in my opinion they have the best quarterback in the Big 10 and will beat us by a touchdown.

I predict Nebraska will be 10-2 and play in the Big 10 championship game and lose a close game to Ohio State. We will probably lose one of the 7 games we should win. The big game is BYU it is a must win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News