king_kong_

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
WVU kid up over 140 pitches in chapel hill

Should be a great sweet 16 as always

WVU kid up over 140 pitches in chapel hill

Should be a great sweet 16 as always
Pitch counts have gotten stupid. Most of the guys are never going to play again after college. They are not going to blow out their arm.

Pitch them, let them help you win.

They make you chart pitch counts in HS baseball now and you get suspended (the coach) if you go over! But a running back can carry the ball 50 times in a game and it is okay.

Guessing this probably slipped by most, Harrison Taubert that plays OF for Evansville spent the last two years at Northeast CC in Norfolk. Was a teammate of my son's for one year. JUCO bandits baby! There are great baseball players at every level.
Purple Aces hang on for the upset, forcing a Game 3 in Knoxville.

Guessing this probably slipped by most, Harrison Taubert that plays OF for Evansville spent the last two years at Northeast CC in Norfolk. Was a teammate of my son's for one year. JUCO bandits baby! There are great baseball players at every level.
Juco bandits? Is your son Eric Sim? Please have the 👑 of Juco say hi to all of us in his next video. ;)

Juco bandits? Is your son Eric Sim? Please have the 👑 of Juco say hi to all of us in his next video. ;)
Nope. But I did have Sim do a birthday Cameo for my son, he's very motivational in a "don't be a p____y" kind of way.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Holy cow, Gators win.

Clemson gets a solo HR in the top of the 13th, but Gators walk it off with a 2-run double.

Coach should be fired into the sun
Coach should have yanked the starter after the first 2 walks. Nope. Bases loaded. Walked. Bases loaded. Walked. Bases loaded. Plunked him. Bases loaded. Walked. Tie game. Ok, now let's yank him. Bases loaded. Walked. Bases loaded. Grand Slam. ...

I've seen this stupid shit somewhere but we won't mention any names.

They sure shut me up. Can’t believe they made it to Omaha with their shitty pitching … but if you score 10+ runs a game then I guess pitching doesn’t matter
Yeah, they are basically ruining the other teams pitching. They can chase starters out of the game and get to those bullpen guys.

Don't follow baseball that close but when the regionals were announced I did read about the Gators bats...and if memory serves the article basically said every 4 or 5 hits is a homer. If that stat was true its easy to see why they're where their at now. Historically the CWS hasn't been a homerun bomberfest but this Gator team could change that.

Reactions: mgbreis
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT