ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl Poll

What are you rooting for?

• Chief’s victory

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • 49ers victory

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Don’t care, hoping for a halftime show wardrobe malfunction.

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Broncos fan. Gonna sting to see Shanahan and Lynch win a superbowl for the niners instead of the Broncos. But screw the Chiefs

Reactions: Can o' corn
I want the chiefs to win. But I think SF is the better team.

3 empty sections in the upper sections of the super bowl. Interesting and reduced seating stadium too

I want the chiefs to win. But I think SF is the better team.

3 empty sections in the upper sections of the super bowl. Interesting and reduced seating stadium too
no surprise, based on local fan counts the past couple days it seemed very few 9er fans at all and most from other places hardly any from the bay area went......majority of the charters were from KC the way i heard it travel wise

Odd play call by KC on 3rd and long. Thought they might just heave it deep and even if there’s a pick, it’s as good as a punt.

Loved the halftime show. Shakira, Bad Bunny, Jennifer Lopez and J Balvin. Greatest hits, plus a bit of reggaeton and even a World Cup song (Waka Waka) thrown in for good measure.

If the Chefs lose this, Raider fan will be sure to show up to remind us all how much KC sucks, etc.
u mean the gypsies loading the u-hauls again??? LOL, suppose the system (NFL) will need to see them be successful in the next 3 years or so with the new market and all.......otherwise chucky boy won't win anything for them

KC's OL is over-matched, they abandoned the run game too early in the 3rd quarter, IMO - only down 3 and started passing exclusively and running slow developing plays, so now their D is shot too - very few possessions in this game (6 for KC and this is SF's 7th including the end of first half's minute or so, in 50 minutes plus.....

Broncos fan. Gonna sting to see Shanahan and Lynch win a superbowl for the niners instead of the Broncos. But screw the Chiefs
Conflicted. I like both Reid and Shanahan and also Garapalo and Mahomes. Good game. It's hard to root against either team.

Reactions: huskerfan66
jlo’s butt could fill half the empty seats...
and you loved it.
Loved the halftime show. Shakira, Bad Bunny, Jennifer Lopez and J Balvin. Greatest hits, plus a bit of reggaeton and even a World Cup song (Waka Waka) thrown in for good measure.
I thought it was one of the best half time shows I've seen but glad I wasn't watching it with my daughter. She would have thought it was great I'm sure. She's on her college dance team.:oops:

Reactions: tpmcg
Super fast game for a Super Bowl with the extended halftime show
I told my Chiefs fan friends when SF got up by 10, "don't worry. KC has them right where they want them now". It's like they don't know how to play until they get behind in these playoffs.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Niners really panicked on their last possession. Plenty of time and all their timeouts, and they acted like they had 20 seconds left.
aikman was spot on when he said niners should be good to run the ball here at will (20-10) & i think they went 3n’ out with 3 straight passes...and that gave miracle mahomes the opportunity. kid just has it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT