ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday March 7th: Nebraska vs. Purdue (Huskers win 4-0)

I think Purdue will finish around 9 or 10th. Not sure how many wins that equates too.

They are pretty scrappy but I don't think they have deep pitching which leads me to believe that they will do better in 3-game series vs 4 game series.

Last edited:
Great series to start the year! Very encouraging to see big contributions by youngsters and veterans alike. I’m bullish on Big Red in 2021!

At season end Purdue might have 8-10 wins. Or fewer.

They have some electric arms from a velo standpoint, I believe 5 guys maybe 6 were 94 plus & a few pieces in their lineup that work well. Their coaching is flat out terrible & is the prime reason they'll struggle this year.

Reactions: sklarbodds
They have some electric arms from a velo standpoint, I believe 5 guys maybe 6 were 94 plus & a few pieces in their lineup that work well. Their coaching is flat out terrible & is the prime reason they'll struggle this year.
They also had 6 seniors and 2 juniors in their batting order to start today, not sure how talented they are or aren't but they can't complain about having a young team.

Reactions: Hskrbsbl2020
Not surprised and I expected that. It's travel to the east coast that I think make it ridiculous.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT