ADVERTISEMENT

sugar is poison

Guess my Dad should have eaten better and taken mineral supplements. Then he wouldnt have died from Parkinson's complications. That or the GMOs caused it. :rolleyes:

I heard they caught one of those Chem Trail pilots in Western Kansas and he took a Frankenfood pill before they could make him talk.
vaccinations, cell phones, fructose, ISIS, crazy stuff

which is why they removed cane sugar from many food items and replaced it with High Fructose Corn Syrup. Not only it's it cheaper, but many times sweeter than cane sugar and very addictive. It turns on switches in your brain that cause a chemical change that makes you addicted.

The Food Pyramid is also a scam. Look at the portion of grains it states we should all eat. Grains break down into sugar. That sugar is stored in your fat if you don't burn it off.

Almost all diseases are linked to your colon and lack of proper minerals.

The entire cholesterol/fats etc. is a bunch of crap. Your body needs both healthy fats and cholesterol. Cholesterol is the precursor for hormones. You don't get high cholesterol by eating bacon or eggs. Research has shown this. There was a study years ago involving Swedish farmers who ate bacon and eggs every day before they did their daily farm chores etc. They all
had low cholesterol. I eat eggs almost every breakfast and my cholesterol, Trigs and LDL are all low and my HDL is high.
Studies have also shown that you will actually help lose weight if you eat eggs in the am rather than grains as cereal or oatmeal.

All you need to do is research the FDA, AMA and Big Pharma and follow the money. See whose connected to them and how things get passed.

Perfect example....Donald Rumsfeld was the former CEO of Serle, which became Monsanto. He pushed for Aspartame to get put into foods as an artificial sweetener. There were a number of Dr's on the FDA board who put this to a vote. They voted it down because they were concerned about all the negative side effects of Aspartame. Rumsfeld got one of those Dr.'s to change their vote and the next great artificial sweetener (Equal) was launched and Aspartame was put into our Soda's/Gum and other processed foods.

Aspartame is also many time sweeter than pure cane sugar and much more addictive. It also breaks down the myelin sheath that covers/protects our brain neurons, which is what occurs with Alzheimers.

Today what we deem "organic" was basically what we ate every day at home during the 1960's, 1970s and 80's until GMO's got introduced in the early '90's, AKA "Frankenfoods." Kids now days are eating tons of fast food and processed foods that have nothing but empty calories, antibiotics/hormones; hormones which mimic estrogen and cause boys to go into puberty earlier than normal, often decreasing their T levels and developing more fat reserves. It also causes girls to begin their menstrual cycle much earlier.

People are not getting the necessary minerals today because the soil has been so contaminated/depleted by GMO's, Round Up and Aerosol spraying. Disease is linked to not having the minerals your body requires.

I was listening to an expert the other day who has researched how our food is grown and the quality of it compared to 30+ years ago. He stated for the record that a person to derive the same amount of minerals from one carrot that they ate as a child 30+ years ago, today would have to consume 11 carrots.

Rowdy, thanks for bringing this topic up. Many people in this country can't believe that our own government would be behind anything that may hurt its citizens. Europe is banning GMO's and kicked Monsanto out.

For those who think our own government only wants the best for our people, please tell that to the families of the folks, including many children, in areas of St. Louis, who were sprayed by the US Military with Radioactive chemicals in 1953, 1954 and 1963-1965.

It's no difference from what's going on now with aerosol spraying. People don't want to believe this can happen here.
Believing in a paradigm because you were given a false sense of reality doesn't change the fact of what has gone on and what is continuing to go on.

AllGov. Did US Military Secretely Aerial Spray St
You're missing a huge lurking variable on the earlier puberty ages, which is body weight. Also, one of the measures used to determine onset of female puberty is breast development, and where is a spot that excess fat gets stored? In the breast area.

Eating too much anything will make you fat if you keep it up.

If you wanna know why is it that Americans are getting so fat as a population, look no further than the evolotuion of portion size. Look up what counted as a "medium" or a "large" drink in the 60s vs. what one is today. I go to the movies and get a medium pop, and that MFer is about 32 oz. I don't know who considers 3 cans of soda at a sitting to be a "medium" amount to drink...but that's not good.

I used to work for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (not as a dietitian, as a service rep) and it was fascinating some of the research you can find. Plate size is a big one. People tend to fill up whatever size plate you give them, we've studied this. So guess what has happened to the average size of a dinner plate? You guessed it, bigger and bigger.

Meanwhile, our lives require less and less physical effort. We don't walk or even ride a horse, we drive. We don't scrub the clothes, a machine does it. We don't scrub the dishes, a machine does it. We don't sweep and mop the floor, we roll a vacuum over it.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1447051/

And our own government is behind it. Watching netflix, a documentary named fed up, everyone needs to watch it. Sugar is basically the cause of most major diseases and it gets worse. If you worry about your own life and if you have kids, you need to watch this documentary. Calories, fats, cholesterol, nothing compares to the poison that is sugar. Its proven that sugar is more addictive than cocaine, heroine, and we are feeding this crap to our infant babies! We are overdosing our kids on it everyday! Educate yourselves and make smart choices, thats the only cure. Avoid sugar at all costs.
If you put your faith in documentaries, then you believe in nothing. There is a documentary for each side of every argument.
And our own government is behind it. Watching netflix, a documentary named fed up, everyone needs to watch it. Sugar is basically the cause of most major diseases and it gets worse. If you worry about your own life and if you have kids, you need to watch this documentary. Calories, fats, cholesterol, nothing compares to the poison that is sugar. Its proven that sugar is more addictive than cocaine, heroine, and we are feeding this crap to our infant babies! We are overdosing our kids on it everyday! Educate yourselves and make smart choices, thats the only cure. Avoid sugar at all costs.
If you use documentaries to determine what you believe - you will not believe in anything. Watch "Supersize Me" and "Fat Head" and tell me what you believe.

There is a simple quotation that sums up America fairly well, "If you have an empty stomach, you have one worry. If you have a full stomach, you have many worries". We have more food and more options to eat than ever, yet we have people bitch and complain about everything. Ask anyone and they will have all kinds of opinions on what will kill you, what will mess you up, etc., etc. Sugar, GMO's, carbohydrates, vitamin C, whatever. One fact still remains, there is something that kills 21,000 people – every single day. It's called starvation. Make your choice.

Chem trails

(Dont know if i did it right)

Gemini, your post is frightening. It scares me that the majority of what you wrote is such bunk and that some have asked of your expertise. Some of us have actually studied the science and the biology and understand them. It sickens me that regurgitating half truths and lies from the various conspiratorial Google university courses you've taught yourself are seen in the same light as the biological facts that actual scientists study.

Gemini, your post is frightening. It scares me that the majority of what you wrote is such bunk and that some have asked of your expertise. Some of us have actually studied the science and the biology and understand them. It sickens me that regurgitating half truths and lies from the various conspiratorial Google university courses you've taught yourself are seen in the same light as the biological facts that actual scientists study.

Ok, explain the specific areas of her post that are false, use facts. I suppose the pic i posted of the chem trails is false too. Id love to hear the explanation on that one....

biological facts and government scientists also said there was no danger in smoking and no danger with lead in our fuel and lead poisoning........

Actually, Gemini is correct and rats like Rumsfeld use pseudo science and bullying to get things passed. It's all documented. Quit blaming the government and start blaming corporations who push the government around. If you want a quick little journey into how refined sugars are horrible for you - please feel free to watch this 30 min doc. I will note that it's about taking probiotics and how those counteract the bad bacteria that refined sugars cultivate in your gut - but, feel free to look up the info they provide and you'll see it's sound. All of which centers on the fact that refined sugar corporations bullied FDA

Ok, explain the specific areas of her post that are false, use facts. I suppose the pic i posted of the chem trails is false too. Id love to hear the explanation on that one....

I don't know if chemtrails are real or not. But, your picture could be "cloud seeding" which has been taking place for quite some time within the military. But, they are certainly spraying something into the skies. Cool pic

The great thing about Google University is the diversity of course offerings. There you can also learn how members of Congress exempted their children from paying back student loans and get the inside scoop on the mandatory Ebola vaccine we are all GUAR-ON-TEED to be getting this spring. If only we the sheeple would heed this great advice, we could all live in The Land Where Nothing is Ever Our Fault.

The great thing about Google University is the diversity of course offerings. There you can also learn how members of Congress exempted their children from paying back student loans and get the inside scoop on the mandatory Ebola vaccine we are all GUAR-ON-TEED to be getting this spring. If only we the sheeple would heed this great advice, we could all live in The Land Where Nothing is Ever Our Fault.

Haven't heard of this mandatory vaccine, then again, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic either. Please use the new <I>SARCASM<I> font.

Check out @conspiracyimage's Tweet:

I think this is it

HA! I've seen that picture before, it is the Malaysian air force conducting cloud seeding. That flag on their arm is not the American flag, they are flying low over what appears to be a jungle, and to top it off they don't even look like Americans. Common sense goes a long way on the internet.

ADM -- ADM -- ADM -- the Koch Brothers!!! Control the food, and you control the masses! - Henry Kissinger

Haven't heard of this mandatory vaccine, then again, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic either. Please use the new <I>SARCASM<I> font.
I'm just sharing some of the pearls of wisdom we are treated to here from time to time - always with the warning that we need to WAKE UP! Funny that whenever these warnings turn out to be complete BS, the poster never comes back and says so. Much easier to move on to the next wild story, and hope that nobody remembers.

Google University is the best kind of university. Nothing but facts and documented evidence. If you know where to look, you'll find the secret truth that manages to elude the vast majority of smart, rational people in the world. Or should I say sheeple? :)

That's not to say sugar is good for you, of course. But as we've covered...that isn't exactly a mystery.

HA! I've seen that picture before, it is the Malaysian air force conducting cloud seeding. That flag on their arm is not the American flag, they are flying low over what appears to be a jungle, and to top it off they don't even look like Americans. Common sense goes a long way on the internet.

Can you provide a link to this? I'm not saying you're wrong because I'm genuinely interested. I've heard of cloud seeding, which in turn is weather modification and has been used by the military for years. Well, our military. I just see the back of the heads of two men - I don't see how you can be some absolute as to what country they're from.

Nevermind, found the link. Appears it's malaysian. Good find!

http://www.thestar.com.my/story/?file=/2005/8/23/nation/11845177&sec=nation

Our consumption of unnecessary sugars is certainly a detriment. All this worry about government conspiracy makes me wonder. People want to believe all sorts of ridiculous notions about our government's clandestine activities, but when the NSA is actually exposed for data mining a wealth of unnecessary information there's relative quiet. Can't we just worry about the crap our government is actually doing wrong, rather than making up fairy tales?

Our consumption of unnecessary sugars is certainly a detriment. All this worry about government conspiracy makes me wonder. People want to believe all sorts of ridiculous notions about our government's clandestine activities, but when the NSA is actually exposed for data mining a wealth of unnecessary information there's relative quiet. Can't we just worry about the crap our government is actually doing wrong, rather than making up fairy tales?

Most people assumed we were being monitored digitally and stored way back before it was exposed. So, no, it's really not going to make a big splash. You're simply displaying cognitive dissonance. Exemplified by your marginalization of those who believe/researched into sugar's dark side. And, this is an example of big business bullying factions within our government, not a giant "government conspiracy". So, read up about it - maybe from non-governmental sources and form your opinion there. You may want to note that many countries around this beautiful earth have banned a lot of the substances we shove into our diet Mt. Dews as possible evidence that it's bad for you. There's something tangible you can grasp

You dont think our military could work with the Malaysia military?
Get your tin foil hat ready, because I know for a fact that the US military works closely with the Malaysian military, as well as the militaries of all our allied countries. I still don't see how that fact has anything to do with chemtrails or the picture you posted. Which I have already told you is of the Malaysian air force conducting cloud seeding to help put out fires in Malaysia. See the link posted by BobbyPurify.

You dont think our military could work with the Malaysia military?

Or maybe the U.S. military wore fake Malaysian flag patches, to throw off your investigation. Someone probably tipped them off that you were about to blow the lid off the entire escapade.

Or maybe the U.S. military wore fake Malaysian flag patches, to throw off your investigation. Someone probably tipped them off that you were about to blow the lid off the entire escapade.
definite false flag operation, very sneaky USA, except who let a guy with a camera on the plane?

Milk itself is a giant lobby-backed conspiracy. I'm kidding. I think. But if you don't touch sugar, maybe be a touch careful about chocolate milk. And skim milk, too. I'm not really a milk drinker, but here's some reading if you're interested, from TIME . As usual, probably a good idea to dig further and find some reviews of the work being mentioned, to see how it's been received by the scientific community in the years since that article was published.

In fact, that is a good general rule of thumb. Anyone can put anything out there. How many people take it seriously? What kinds? These are good, rational ways to consider if something has merit. It can be tough to tell. A lot of awfully careless (or worse) people can hire a good website designer.

Google it.......

There it is...

Agree 100%, that's why I replace sugar with meth in all recipes. My skin is clear & my hairs has never had more body.

Ok.

The food pyramid is a scam because grains break down into sugar? Everything breaks down into sugar. Fruit is sugar. Fats break down into glucose in the Krebs cycle. Just use your brain when you eat and quit ubiquitously blaming sugar.

The hormone/estrogen thing is just another overused and very wrong talking point. Levels of estrogenic compounds in a 3 oz serving:
Non-implanted beef - 1.3 ng
Implanted beef - 1.9ng
Potato - 225 ng
Peas - 340 ng
Soy milk - 11250 ng

GMOs are harmless. The Bt gene is from a soil bacteria that is everywhere. It's even used to spray on organic crops. The specific gene produces a protein that is toxic to coleopteran and lepidopteran insects. They have alkaline stomachs and the specific binding sites. Vertebrates do no have the binding sites nor the alkaline stomach necessary for this to biologically affect us. The glyphosate resistance gene is simply a shortcut around an enzymatic inhibition. Glyphosate inhibits an enzyme in the Shikimate pathway that leads to amino acid synthesis. Animals have neither the enzyme nor the biological pathway for this to be possible to affect us.

There is no nutritional difference in conventional vs organic food. Stanford did a study. I believe there was one done at Berkeley. There's more, but I don't care to look for them. If there's a difference between an heirloom or a roma tomato, then there's a difference between them that is inherent in the varietal, not in it's method of growing. The same variety grown side by side but with different methods have been shown over and over again to be nutritionally equivalent.

Europe has not banned GMOs or Monsanto. In fact, there's movements to allow more GM crops.

I have no way to prove your picture isn't your precious chemtrail conspiracy, just as you have no way to prove it is. It could be any number of things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT