ADVERTISEMENT

Storm damage ??

So I’ve probably lost my 2 50 year old maple trees in my backyard, one of which is partially on the roof. Not able to verify if any roof damage but no leaks so far. I’ll need professionals to clean it up. If I’m lucky might have it taken care of by Labor Day. Didn’t lose power though.
Several years ago I had a 60’ Hackberry taken down in the backyard of the house we own in Aksarben Village area. That was a good $3000 spent. I have backyard neighbors with huge maple trees hanging over their houses. Problems waiting to happen. 😕. Most city yards really aren’t big enough for silver and sugar maple trees.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Nebraska power grid is a little more modern.
And better tree control . It amazes me when I drive in other states how susceptible their lines are and how little attention they take until there's a problem . I'll give a shout out to norris public power for that

seems like some on here have never lost power. when i lived in arkansas it happened almost weekly. had to call the bucket truck.
the beverly hillbillies what GIF
They have electricity there?

I am dragging my feet on getting a new roof. Got hail damage in May. Gonna wait a little longer to get it fixed with all the storms we are getting.
Personally, I've always waited until the fall (Sept, early Oct). Other than continued spring & summer storms, I feel roofing companies have so many jobs after a hail storm that they try & rush through them.

I want to wait until things slow down a bit for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT