ADVERTISEMENT

Stevenson is N

Winery huh? So you leave Kaz and I alone to handle all these hooligans.

It's not pretty Randy. Todd has a hell of a story when he gets back. I'm going to let him tell this one. Seems like every time we all get together, something happens. Last time it was that it started pouring right after Todd put the steaks on the grill. Maybe even better this time.

It's not pretty Randy. Todd has a hell of a story when he gets back. I'm going to let him tell this one. Seems like every time we all get together, something happens. Last time it was that it started pouring right after Todd put the steaks on the grill. Maybe even better this time.

If it involves a guy looking in his window after midnight, I heard about it.

If it involves a guy looking in his window after midnight, I heard about it.

Ha ha. Yes it does. Scared the crap out of our wives. He used the excuse that his camper was stuck. I really think he was a spy sent there to get the secret to Sparkys Wing and Dippin Sauce.

Mom wins, we are the best spot for him on and off the field - She is raising a great young man, who I am reading all these positive comments he makes towards their relationship.

Note to vs540husker - Only a 0.00001% chance?

Hey, I didn't say a 0% chance did I? ;)
I was just going with the odds. Kid chose 3 schools, mom chose 2. How ofter does kid win out with that one?? I guess I need to get into the whole, "Bo is no longer the one recruiting" frame of mind.

Ha ha. Yes it does. Scared the crap out of our wives. He used the excuse that his camper was stuck. I really think he was a spy sent there to get the secret to Sparkys Wing and Dippin Sauce.

So, a guy looking in Sparky's window after midnight scared the crap out of both of your wives?

Reactions: Red Law
I only had 3 tailbacks rated higher than stevenson in tx, one in plano, mckinney, and rockwall
My board had him just ahead of the kid from Eastern Hills and just behind the tailback from Skyline. Thought the skyline kid had better hips and vision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT