ADVERTISEMENT

Steve Spurrier at the Game?

Clevinger

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Feb 26, 2007
Why was Spurrier at the Nebraska-Michigan State game?

Sorry if I missed this. I was hunting all weekend.

He's friends with Eichorst from when SE was at South Carolina. He's never been to a game at Nebraska and wanted to cross it off his bucket list.

Reactions: arf_man and timnsun
Having issues posting the photo from my phone, but the picture of him in Husker apparel is weird:

Last edited:
He's friends with Eichorst from when SE was at South Carolina. He's never been to a game at Nebraska and wanted to cross it off his bucket list.

If he is bored, I'd like him to come be our offensive coordinator. He could help recruit, if nothing else.

Great having a Heisman winner and famous coach in for a game. I've actually always liked the guy.

Well he made it to the right game for a visit. Kinda shocked at how soon after his stint at SC he is back in front of the camera though.

It would be nice to hear his reaction to the atmosphere there... I know he's seen it everywhere, but just curious what his thoughts were. Anybody hear anything?

Reactions: arf_man
Good thing he has that name tag. He is not very well known.....

My thoughts exactly, that "sticky" name tag from Office Max for Steve "The Ole Ball Coach" Spurrier is PRICELESS!

Too bad is wasn't hand-written "Steve" with a sharpie.

Reactions: arf_man
My thoughts exactly, that "sticky" name tag from Office Max for Steve "The Ole Ball Coach" Spurrier is PRICELESS!

Too bad is wasn't hand-written "Steve" with a sharpie.

Yeah, that was funny. The name tag was probably unnecessary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT