ADVERTISEMENT

Starting Pitching

Walsh, Horn and Sears (for a couple innings) in that order if it were me. They'd probably start Brockett again in this hypothetical scenario.

Walsh Horn then whole staff. Definitely won't use Sears. If we make the ship, winning it doesn't change our postseason placement, so no way I'd use him.
So we've morphed in to the Texas schools who used to claim conference tournament trophies were just doorstops. Got it.

So we've morphed in to the Texas schools who used to claim conference tournament trophies were just doorstops. Got it.
Are You Good Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Surprised me for sure, but 1 inning is fine. He'll still get 5-6 days rest. He probably would have thrown a little between anyway.

I'm just glad we didn't try to start him or something
I was thinking he would do it in that exact situation. Need 3 outs to win the championship and you have the POTY for a one inning close them out scenario.

Surprised me for sure, but 1 inning is fine. He'll still get 5-6 days rest. He probably would have thrown a little between anyway.

I'm just glad we didn't try to start him or something
Being a normal bullpen day helps. I think Sears being a senior and composed makes it easier for Childress and Bolt to just go with it. The team also deserved it as odd as it sounds. Sometimes you break the mold in situations like these as they don’t pop up often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT