ADVERTISEMENT

Staff

Hastings4Huskers

Sophomore
Oct 30, 2017
This staff ia garbage. I was undeniably a Frost supporter. But over and over again I watch that crap he throws out. Out coaches in every halftime adjustments. Should have went deer hunting. I'm not even a hunter..... Sick

• Haha
Reactions: SkerInCo
The staff is not garbage. But the OP is correct that we have some HUGE issues with our play in the second half. We had a chance to put Penn State away and let them back into the game. Just like last week. Something is definitely wrong with how the staff gets the team ready to play in the second half.
I just hope after this game moving forward with Luke at QB, that we start getting less conservative with the play calling. Awful from Frost

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Part of finding out what a new young QB can do is getting a full game under his belt. The playbook will expand with every week. Anyone that thinks our Defensive Staff has been garbage just needs to stop tuning in on Saturdays. Huge strides on that side of the ball this year. I think getting to play 3 consecutive weeks will give us a chance to make some big strides. Having to sit after Ohio State was a killer. Northwestern was like starting the season all over.

I just hope after this game moving forward with Luke at QB, that we start getting less conservative with the play calling. Awful from Frost
I just get the feeling he has very little confidence in our vertical passing game. I think that is why his play calling is so conservative. We had 3rd and five at the ten or so on one drive and had Luke run a designed QB draw that went nowhere. I know Frost was worried about another pic in the end zone and did not want to give up a chance for the field goal and was just hoping Luke could break one. But at some point you do have to throw it.

I think it's too personal for Frost, both with the program and with all his players.

can be a good thing, but can also be a very bad thing.

Reactions: ATX Husker
OP isn't wrong at this point and I tend to agree. Hopefully over the next few games things get straightened out and all of this crap is behind us. We beat a winless team today so any celebration should be tempered. Next week is a huge game because we will see if this was a building experience or just an anomaly

Reactions: HominidHusker
I think it's too personal for Frost, both with the program and with all his players.

can be a good thing, but can also be a very bad thing.
Agree, had to be real hard to pull the plug on 2AM, but could get Urban in, have home treat everyone like shit for 4 years, win some games, and get in trouble with the NCAA as Urban walks out the door with fistfuls of cash. I’ll take Scott’s character, love a coach that cares about his kids.

Reactions: Frozone
Agree, had to be real hard to pull the plug on 2AM, but could get Urban in, have home treat everyone like shit for 4 years, win some games, and get in trouble with the NCAA as Urban walks out the door with fistfuls of cash. I’ll take Scott’s character, love a coach that cares about his kids.
Urban is not coming to Lincoln. We're suburban.

Never said he was, but that’s all I hear on these boards. Wouldn’t want the slime ball anyway.

We've been ahead last 2 games and was in it against THE OSU @ half. 3rd quarter has been brutal for this staff since they got to Lincoln. Def need to figure this out quick...

It was pleasantly surprising to see the Huskers toughen up at the end and not let this slip away.

However, the rest of the game was a typical Frost coached game.......meaning....they do fine on the scripted part of the game....but at half-time they simply forget there is another half to play (or so it appears.) Frost and company either don't adjust at half time or are incredibly poor at it....and apparently no one on this entire coaching staff can do anything to get this team up at half time. NOT surprising to see the inconsistent play calling...Frost is just horrid at calling plays.

BUT....a win is a win and I have been saying that all we need to see is some progress....which I think we did.

Reactions: ATX Husker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT