ADVERTISEMENT

Stadium Tour

leodisflowers

Head Coach
Feb 25, 2011
North Carolina
Took a full stadium tour with a wedding party this weekend. I haven't done one since 2008, but we have some awesome stuff. The cameras above all of the weight racks and machines are one of a kind, and the technology is pretty damn impressive. I also found it pretty cool that Riley allows all of the ex-Husker players the ability to come back and train and use the facilities. This was not the case in previous eras. Saw Spencer Long and a few others this weekend pounding the weights. Pretty cool stuff.

Reactions: SOHusker11
Took a full stadium tour with a wedding party this weekend. I haven't done one since 2008, but we have some awesome stuff. The cameras above all of the weight racks and machines are one of a kind, and the technology is pretty damn impressive. I also found it pretty cool that Riley allows all of the ex-Husker players the ability to come back and train and use the facilities. This was not the case in previous eras. Saw Spencer Long and a few others this weekend pounding the weights. Pretty cool stuff.

Might as well let them come back and work out. It is not like every former player is going to show up at the same time and turn it into a 24 Hour Fitness. It makes no sense to keep them out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT