ADVERTISEMENT

St Louis Cardinals

Incredible run. Waino has defied age, the bullpen jelled and this lineup has come around. Bring on the ridiculous one game playoff against the team with the 2nd best record in baseball!!
Jesus! I didn't realize they're still on that winning streak! Of course my Brewers get to end the year playing them. Lost last night. Then they get the Dodgers to end the regular season. Aye caramba.

Jesus! I didn't realize they're still on that winning streak! Of course my Brewers get to end the year playing them. Lost last night. Then they get the Dodgers to end the regular season. Aye caramba.
Does it matter, aren't the Brew Crew locked in the 3rd seed?...or is it #2?

Reactions: RiLLLLLLLLey
Tons of fun. I was lucky enough to see 8 of those games in person-- 3 against the Padres, 3 against the Brewers and Friday's doubleheader against the Cubs. Hope they can keep it going. I prefer a one game playoff against the Dodgers as its a lot easier to beat them in one game vs. best of 5. And we know we can beat the Brewers and Giants.

The great thing about all this is that it will give Joey Votto an extra week off to mouth off about how good he and the Reds are.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Tons of fun. I was lucky enough to see 8 of those games in person-- 3 against the Padres, 3 against the Brewers and Friday's doubleheader against the Cubs. Hope they can keep it going. I prefer a one game playoff against the Dodgers as its a lot easier to beat them in one game vs. best of 5. And we know we can beat the Brewers and Giants.

The great thing about all this is that it will give Joey Votto an extra week off to mouth off about how good he and the Reds are.
Couldn’t agree more. If we get the Dodgers, which is what it looks like, 1 game is preferred. That said, I’m still holding out hope for 1 game against the Giants. Im not interested in Scherzer, with walker b, Kerahaw and/or Urias warming up in the pen. Our geriatric rotation has really worked some miracles down the stretch. Sure wish Flaherty was Flaherty for that wild card, but there isn’t enough time to get him there.

F the Cards! - Signed A loyal Cubs fan
Cubs are 5 years removed from a WS and worse than before the rebuild and worse than any Cardinal team has been in my lifetime. What an organizational meltdown and failure. Even after the flurry of trades, the farm system is still in the bottom half of the league. Pretty fascinating considering what was in place just a few years ago. Fortunate that the fanbase is loyal and the draw that is wrigley field.

Cubs are 5 years removed from a WS and worse than before the rebuild and worse than any Cardinal team has been in my lifetime. What an organizational meltdown and failure. Even after the flurry of trades, the farm system is still in the bottom half of the league. Pretty fascinating considering what was in place just a few years ago. Fortunate that the fanbase is loyal and the draw that is wrigley field.
Well **** you too then jteten. Just jokin and I agree with you. The ownership group is awful

Well **** you too then jteten. Just jokin and I agree with you. The ownership group is awful
Lol. That’s the spirit. Met Ryne Sandberg and former Cardinal great, Lee Smith yesterday at an event on Wrigley field for my wife’s job. Got to take a few swings in the cage and play catch in the OF. Good times.

Reactions: leodisflowers

Much prefer playing LA in a winner take all game as opposed to a best of 7

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT