ADVERTISEMENT

Spring video #3

Which QB is wearing #2? Seems to be highlighted.

Brotha I think your bias eyes were out. It definitely favored Martinez and Gebbia. Almost every clip was those two...It had Bunch one time (or couple, maybe I missed it). Martinez and Gebbia both have an arm on them, that’s for sure. That clip showed that both can sling it fast and and hard. I know some feel Bunch has a shot but I really feel it’s a Martinez vs Gebbia battle right now and either one will have a chance to take us a long ways. I’m sticking with my pick and Gebbia winning it out. And that won t be a bad thing, the kids smart, film junkie, works very hard (staying after practices and throwing while everyone else goes home) and his skill set is that of an elite QB.

GettyImages-352488.0.jpg

Brotha I think your bias eyes were out. It definitely favored Martinez and Gebbia. Almost every clip was those two...It had Bunch one time (or couple, maybe I missed it). Martinez and Gebbia both have an arm on them, that’s for sure. That clip showed that both can sling it fast and and hard. I know some feel Bunch has a shot but I really feel it’s a Martinez vs Gebbia battle right now and either one will have a chance to take us a long ways. I’m sticking with my pick and Gebbia winning it out. And that won t be a bad thing, the kids smart, film junkie, works very hard (staying after practices and throwing while everyone else goes home) and his skill set is that of an elite QB.

I wouldn't say bias on that at all. Martinez had more highlighted footage on that video. All were in the video in some manner but the video had more focus on some of the stuff Martinez was doing. This could simply be a case of "damn that's a good shot we got there"..

And I’m the biased one

You can't tell jack from a little collection of clips like that, beyond the fact that they are practicing. I think it is good that they are practicing.

I also noticed #34 showing up on defense several times in the video. I had to look it up to see who it was. I sure hope Breon Dixon gets immediate eligibility. Dude just seems to show up a lot in plays.

I have had a bowl of shredded wheat for breakfast every day for the past five days.

I must really like shredded wheat. But In reality I don't like it any better than any other cereal.

Shredded wheat is what was in my cupboard this week....

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT