ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game Visitors

Not sure if Pickett has verified/solidified his attendance either, anyone?

Not complaining about the recruiting success but I would trade four of the receivers for four star lineman... just saying.

UPDATE: Took off Blaise Andries since he committed to Minny, as well as Nick Pickett. Pickett, Rahyme Johnson, and Demmodore Lenoir have kind of been hinting at being here but I don't believe they have confirmed that with anyone yet. Would be big if they showed though.

Also added a couple of in-state kids without offers yet, Patrick Arnold and Brett Kitrell, as well as the two 2018 recruits, Will Farniok and Kolin Demens.

UPDATE: Took off Blaise Andries since he committed to Minny, as well as Nick Pickett. Pickett, Rahyme Johnson, and Demmodore Lenoir have kind of been hinting at being here but I don't believe they have confirmed that with anyone yet. Would be big if they showed though.

Also added a couple of in-state kids without offers yet, Patrick Arnold and Brett Kitrell, as well as the two 2018 recruits, Will Farniok and Kolin Demens.
Get Will Farniok locked up now!

Reactions: SOHusker11
5* WR Tyjon Lindsey just announced tonight on Twitter that he will be at the Spring Game. So this quickly shaping up to be one of the biggest Spring Game visitor list in recent memory.

Prospects that have said they will attend the spring game, confirmed by various sources (Subject to change):
WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr. - Nebraska Commit
WR Jaevon McQuitty - Nebraska Commit
QB Tristan Gebbia - Nebraska Commit
TE Austin Allen - Nebraska Commit
WR Tyjon Lindsey
WR Jeremiah Hawkins
WR Maurice Bell
WR Jamire Calvin
FB Ben Miles
TE Dalton Keene
JUCO DT Isaiah Johnson
DB Darnay Holmes
ATH Jake Ferguson - Wisconsin Commit (Barry Alvarez's grandson)
OT Brenden Jaimes

OL Will Farniok
LB Kolin Demens
DB Brendan Radley-Hiles

Attending but Not Offered As of Now
JUCO DE Jaylon George
JUCO DB Chris Bishop
OL Patrick Arnold
DT Brett Kitrell
DL James Lynch - Nebraska legacy
JUCO DT Phil Hoskins

Feel free to add any prospects that you see or hear will be in attendance.
HuskerOnline.com‏@HuskerOnline 7h7 hours ago

#Huskers spring game visitor list keeps growing with addition of this Oklahoma DT: ($) http://rvls.co/1TUcZ3upic.twitter.com/GuoPTikmKA

CgBr3JOUUAAv0GK.jpg:large

Reactions: dinglefritz
Deommodor Lenoir and Rahyme Johnson (UCLA Committ) are attending and enroute.

Both are top 300 according to scout.

There is conflicting reports on Stephen Carr the #1 APB. Word on Twitter he is on the plane with DL and Johnson but I saw a tweet that he was confirmed to be going to Miami.

So who knows but some huge names being associated with Nebraska

There is conflicting reports on Stephen Carr the #1 APB. Word on Twitter he is on the plane with DL and Johnson but I saw a tweet that he was confirmed to be going to Miami.

So who knows but some huge names being associated with Nebraska

They were all at the airport together but departing to other locations.

Reactions: GeauxBigRed
Reactions: GretnaShawn
They were all at the airport together but departing to other locations.

I do think it is possible for Carr to be going to a different location than the other two...we do know Lenoir and Johnson are on a plane together due to the tweets about dog and baby on the plane but nothing from Carr (that I know of).

While I would love to have all three in Lincoln this weekend, two out of three ain't bad!

I do think it is possible for Carr to be going to a different location than the other two...we do know Lenoir and Johnson are on a plane together due to the tweets about dog and baby on the plane but nothing from Carr (that I know of).

While I would love to have all three in Lincoln this weekend, two out of three ain't bad!

Yeah, that's what I said. Same airport, different departures.

Hoping for a great weekend and the guys there seeing the future being built with them in it. #GBR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT