ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Illuststed rates the BIG fan bases....

Seating capacity of 54k .. that’s cute.

I don’t think Nebraska deserves to be #2 since we are reducing our capacity.
Capacity has nothing to do with being loyal and that’s the biggest reason of the pick . And Oregons stadium is designed to direct all the noise to the field. I have been there is extremely loud. Now are the no 1. I would agree with you and say not a chance.

Capacity has nothing to do with being loyal and that’s the biggest reason of the pick . And Oregons stadium is designed to direct all the noise to the field. I have been there is extremely loud. Now are the no 1. I would agree with you and say not a chance.
🤣🤣 did you really write butts in seats has nothing to do with loayalty?

🤣🤣 did you really write butts in seats has nothing to do with loayalty?
If you have a stadium that has 54k as a capacity and it’s sold out every game. You have a stadium that holds 70 k and it’s not sold out every game . Who is the more loyal fan base ?

If you have a stadium that has 54k as a capacity and it’s sold out every game. You have a stadium that holds 70 k and it’s not sold out every game . Who is the more loyal fan base ?

Sold out their home opener ? Only 45k showed up 🤣🤣🤣
Period1234Total
Portland State70007
No. 15 Oregon2228171481
at Autzen Stadium

• Date: September 2
  • Game time: 3:00 p.m. EST/12:00 p.m. PST
  • Game weather: Sunny • Temperature: 73 °F (23 °C) • Wind: 3 mph W
  • Game attendance: 45,723
  • Referee: Justin Elliott
  • TV: Pac-12 Network

How many are showing up to the 70k? Key stat you omitted
I get what you are saying. I guess my point is if a stadium is sold out every game and another isn’t I would consider the former fan base more loyal. I was listening to Bill Busch talk one night he was talking about the loyalty of Nebraskas fans. During the National Championship year At LSU with Joe Burrow and Bill coaching there. Tje had a September game with Utah state at 11 AM. Bill said they had 58 k in the stadium in a 80000 seat stadium. He said that would never happen at Nebraska.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Sold out their home opener ? Only 45k showed up 🤣🤣🤣
Period1234Total
Portland State70007
No. 15 Oregon2228171481
at Autzen Stadium

• Date: September 2
  • Game time: 3:00 p.m. EST/12:00 p.m. PST
  • Game weather: Sunny • Temperature: 73 °F (23 °C) • Wind: 3 mph W
  • Game attendance: 45,723
  • Referee: Justin Elliott
  • TV: Pac-12 Network
I didn’t say Oregon sold out every game. I was just using that number as a comparison

Once again, as always with articles like this one, this is just one dude's opinion. And it is a wrong opinion. Any listing of B1G fanbases that did not have Nebraska as the most loyal fan base is stupid beyond measure. There is no question here. Only someone determined not to let Nebraska have the top spot would write this.

Once again, as always with articles like this one, this is just one dude's opinion. And it is a wrong opinion. Any listing of B1G fanbases that did not have Nebraska as the most loyal fan base is stupid beyond measure. There is no question here. Only someone determined not to let Nebraska have the top spot would write this.
Have all those teams go 43-63 over 9 years and see how loyal they are then....

OMG, this guy thinks they have a better fan base? This is the last straw. I'm now a Georgia Dawg

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
Bait Clickbait GIF by Leeds United

Reactions: nick614 and HuskerO
Exactly. The guy works for an Oregon-focused website, and his other most recent “article” was a ranking of B1G uniforms and guess who he put atop that list.

I think sometimes fans get ranked by how dickish they are to opposing fans "hostile environment" type thing.

Yep. No way any other fan base in America is more loyal than Neb. We fill the stadium after years of losing. We travel. If just based on loyalty - HAS to be Neb. Oregon not close in that regard. Maybe they are louder? Don’t know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT