ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Schwellenbach

Well deserved. The man is definitely one of the best baseball players in the BIG right now. He can bat, he can pitch and he can field. He’s also one of the highest ranked players the Huskers signed over the lasts several years. Was ranked 110th nationally via “The Perfect Game”.

Spencer Schwellenbach

Edited: Drew Christo is ranked 48th nationally. That takes the cake.

Well deserved. The man is definitely one of the best baseball players in the BIG right now. He can bat, he can pitch and he can field. He’s also one of the highest ranked players the Huskers signed over the lasts several years. Was ranked 110th nationally via “The Perfect Game”.

Spencer Schwellenbach

Correction...He is the best in the B1G, not 1 of!

Spencer Schwellenbach

Bet Shit Chicken is kickin themselves in the ass for letting him out of the state!

oh you know they are. From their home state and he signs with a rival BIG team? That’s a legit kick in the nuts.
I said this before, and I'm gonna say it again. Starting in the next few years, we will do what we should've done when we got to the B1G which is own this conference in Baseball. I'm gonna love seeing us annihalate this conference from top to bottom at will. Michigan ain't shit and neither is Indiana.

I said this before, and I'm gonna say it again. Starting in the next few years, we will do what we should've done when we got to the B1G which is own this conference in Baseball. I'm gonna love seeing us annihalate this conference from top to bottom at will. Michigan ain't shit and neither is Indiana.

I will say B1G has been much better in baseball than I thought they would be. Indiana, Purdue, Mich and Illinois have had some good runs.

Correction...He is the best in the B1G, not 1 of!
I am just thrilled he is playing in a Husker uniform right now. And the way Bolt is using him right now to show his talents and strengths is terrific. But I am not surprised since Coach Bolt knows what the hell he is doing. He learned from an unbelievable mentor.

I am just thrilled he is playing in a Husker uniform right now. And the way Bolt is using him right now to show his talents and strengths is terrific. But I am not surprised since Coach Bolt knows what the hell he is doing. He learned from an unbelievable mentor.
I would love nothing more than to see Bolt position himself as the boss of Big Ten baseball for many years.

"Oh ****, we have to play Nebraska"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT