ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of Volleyball

2020/21? You clearly haven't paid attention to the Stanford recruiting the past few years ... building a monster there.

2020/21? You clearly haven't paid attention to the Stanford recruiting the past few years ... building a monster there.

Building a monster? Stanford's upcoming senior class has been to 3 final fours with 2 national championships. Stanford is a monster...along with Nebraska!! Winking

Last edited:
I believe Stanford has the most tournament wins in volleyball. They have always been a monster. Even when I thought Nebraska would have a rebuilding year, Cook has exceeded my expectations. Even with what Stanford has coming in, I believe Nebraska will be right with them.

I believe Stanford has the most tournament wins in volleyball. They have always been a monster. Even when I thought Nebraska would have a rebuilding year, Cook has exceeded my expectations. Even with what Stanford has coming in, I believe Nebraska will be right with them.

Big news is we play Stanford in non-conference this year, this is the first in a 5 year deal. This game will be the Wednesday night before conference season.

Big news is we play Stanford in non-conference this year, this is the first in a 5 year deal. This game will be the Wednesday night before conference season.

the-truman-dewey-election-65-years-agos-featured-photo.jpg

Avid Nebraska Volleyball fans already have this marked on their calendars and are working on obtaining tickets. I will be taking the day off and driving up for it. Winking

Last edited:
They should play that at the Vault bet it would be sold out

That would be smart. I wonder if the Creighton game to start the season could be played there as well. I've said it before women's basketball and volleyball should switch venues.

Devaney season ticket holders have earned the opportunity to see this type of match in the best vb facility in the country. I do not have season volleyball tickets. Winking

2358-07470467-UNL-Devaney-Volleyball0-86f7ac2f5056a36_86f7ad53-5056-a36a-075fea9899a1ead5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9and4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT