ADVERTISEMENT

SPARKY'S WING WAGON is almost ready

sparky62

Administrator
Dec 5, 2002
Turned in my retirement papers the other day after almost 30 years on the GIFD. There is a strong possibility you might see this bad boy on a highway near you.
28472322_2256615451018868_6291284959816278996_n.jpg

Congrats, Sparky!

Hey where can I find Sparky's when passing through Grand Island? Last time I looked at Hy Vee there was none there, but maybe they were just sold out that night.

Reactions: sparky62
Congrats, Sparky!

Hey where can I find Sparky's when passing through Grand Island? Last time I looked at Hy Vee there was none there, but maybe they were just sold out that night.
HyVee or Super Saver. At HyVee it's in aisle 4 about knee high half way down the aisle. Not that I notice. :Cool:

Congratulations on your retirement, thanks for your service!

From the looks of, it appears you may be doing a migratory situation—does that include cooking up some wings? Just checking as I’m flying home for the spring game.

Congratulations on your retirement, thanks for your service!

From the looks of, it appears you may be doing a migratory situation—does that include cooking up some wings? Just checking as I’m flying home for the spring game.
Won't be taking to any games. Too much red tape & I want to relax. BUT we will be hitting the road.

Sparky, looks great. I am right behind you on the retirement thing. Maybe a wing and rib road trip is in the making?!?!?!?

Sounds like a great idea.
Any chance you make it out west with that wagon?

Strong chance. I just need o get my feet wet. This will be a test season so I can learn the flow of my equipment.

Won't be taking to any games. Too much red tape & I want to relax. BUT we will be hitting the road.

Sounds like a great idea.

Strong chance. I just need o get my feet wet. This will be a test season so I can learn the flow of my equipment.
Any chance you'll go to some Nebraska county fairs or husker harvest days?

Sweet stuff Sparky, thanks for your service as well and best damn wing sauce around !

Turned in my retirement papers the other day after almost 30 years on the GIFD. There is a strong possibility you might see this bad boy on a highway near you.

If I see that rolling down the highway, I'm hijacking it and all the goodies inside! :D

Seriously, congratulations on your upcoming retirement, you EARNED it and the folks in GI should be proud and appreciative of your efforts as well as your brethren in arms. Well done!

Congratulations on retiring from the GIFD...

I just retired myself recently after working 35 years.

Enjoy retirement you earned it.

Looking at a few small festivals to get started. First off I would be happy with a Sams Club parking lot.
What about Costco? I don't shop there myself, but that's the store my friends who buy large quantities of meat and poultry tend to favor.

Good luck to you in semi-retirement. Or will you be selling Sparky's full-time?

Congrats Sparky! The trailer looks fantastic. I have family coming in 3 weeks and always a standing order to bring plenty of sauce if they want picked up at the airport Laughing

I'm hoping to be on the road for about 20 weekends, then run the rest of the business from home.

How much do you charge for a private party? Let’s say for you to come out on a Saturday to the Louisville or Gretna area?

How many people can you serve? And what is the fewest amount you’d like to serve for a gathering (how many people do you need to make it worthwhile)?

PM me if these are too personal.

Congrats Sparky!! Very deserved retirement to relax and enjoy Life! I hope i run across the wagon sometime soon!

I'm in Lincoln and I hope there will be a way to get news of where You will be!

How much do you charge for a private party? Let’s say for you to come out on a Saturday to the Louisville or Gretna area?

How many people can you serve? And what is the fewest amount you’d like to serve for a gathering (how many people do you need to make it worthwhile)?

PM me if these are too personal.
Not sure about those questions. I do know that I will be starting out very slow so I can get used to my equipment and get a feel for everything. We're thinking about a Sams Club parking lot and the front of a HyVee to get things moving. Hopefully by mid to late summer I'll be able to answer those questions. Hope that helps.

Not sure about those questions. I do know that I will be starting out very slow so I can get used to my equipment and get a feel for everything. We're thinking about a Sams Club parking lot and the front of a HyVee to get things moving. Hopefully by mid to late summer I'll be able to answer those questions. Hope that helps.

No worries. Keep us posted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT