ADVERTISEMENT

Someone wake up Sklar

He’s too busy sending @HBK4life @GBRforLife1 and myself DMs & hunting down @Jaemekon latest handle.
He did manage to delete that thread last night when I complied with a poster's room request and posted a semi-political thread. LOL

Hey, Sklar is doing the best he can for a non-paying, thankless job. We didn't have all this spam shit under the prior arrangement.

Last edited:
He did manage to delete that thread last night when I complied with a poster's room request and posted a semi-political thread. LOL

Hey, Sklar is doing the best he can for a non-paying, thankless job. We didn't have all this spam shit under the prior arrangement.
Back in the day, they had at least three mods. Is there only one now?

Thanks Sklar. Please communicate upstream that this new site is not getting it done, and its not just the spam. It takes forever to load even with a strong computer and ethernet connection. Sometimes when I log in it takes me to the national board and then I get the pleasure of waiting through more delays as I get to the Nebraska site and then it takes me to the insiders board. I have to go through and select the free board. Getting to the point where its just not worth it. The new site just sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT