ADVERTISEMENT

Someone starts a thread about Rhule being at the game and

The fact we talk about his prowess to beat guys’ asses as he nears 50. Wow. Surely there are other traits or attributes we can throw out there about Frost that better accent his positives.
The fact that you come here as many do and put ppl down when in no way you could back it up nor are we impressed.
You are an easy target. You and your whole family are jealous.

It ends up being about Frost. Some N fans are just losers and besides, Frost would whip your .... in the ground with one arm behind his back. 😁
How bout that boys! Now run along
You know who you are!
You sure he could be people up? I hear he’s drunk and lazy most of the time. Doesn’t sound that tough to me,

cx8orlt3w7u51.jpg

Reactions: gw2kpro and 10Trvln
But you do understand it is Jealousy!
The kid helped bring home the National Title. He went on to coach at Oregon, than down to the state of Fl to be HC than N.
It is just jealous people!!
And I would be willing to bet 99% of those who dog Frost couldn't coach their puppy back into the doghouse.
Just sayin!
As soon as I grab a treat and one of his toys, my puppy Runs to his kennel. So F off!

The kid helped bring home the National Title. He went on to coach at Oregon, than down to the state of Fl to be HC than N.
And I would be willing to bet 99% of those who dog Frost couldn't coach their puppy back into the doghouse.
Just sayin!
Jealousy? Frost is a moron who shit himself when given the opportunity of a lifetime. It's not off limits to discuss no matter how much it hurts your feelings. You're gonna be mad a lot if you don't want anyone talking about the Frost fail. I don't care what Frost did as a player, he's not a sacred cow. And the whole fighting thing? Grow up. Nobody's fighting anyone.

Jealousy? Frost is a moron who shit himself when given the opportunity of a lifetime. It's not off limits to discuss no matter how much it hurts your feelings. You're gonna be mad a lot if you don't want anyone talking about the Frost fail. I don't care what Frost did as a player, he's not a sacred cow. And the whole fighting thing? Grow up. Nobody's fighting anyone.
I’ll be your huckleberry for the octagon RollingLaugh

You do understand when people criticize Frost as a coach or any coach for that matter, it doesn't mean they want to fight the man, right? Who cares who could beat up who? This isn't 5th grade. The refs at the basketball game were bad last night. Maybe the refs could kick my ass, it doesn't really matter. I had a bad dentist last month that overcharged me and did a poor job. I gave him a bad review. Maybe he could kick my ass, but who really cares.

Defending a failed coach because he is a tough guy is probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard. We all loved Frost as a player, but he failed as a coach here.
Great post

Reactions: TheHuskerFreak
Just sayin!
This is stupid. Not sure how criticizing a coach who couldn't win a game would be out of jealousy.

Reactions: king_kong_
This is stupid. Not sure how criticizing a coach who couldn't win a game would be out of jealousy.
Maybe there is a level of jealousy. Frost was bad at his job and got 15 million to go away. If I get fired tomorrow I might get 3 months of additional pay(or nothing depending on the reason I was fired), but nothing more. It would be nice to get a 15 million dollar golden parachute for not performing well.

ADVERTISEMENT