ADVERTISEMENT

Some big AD announcement regarding volleyball?

This is really badass and I am all for it (as long as they don't stick some douchey country singer on the bill) BUT, seeing vb players walking out the tunnel and tapping the horse shoe doesn't really feel right. Just my opinion, don't crucify me. Wish they would keep the football and vb traditions separate for this deal

This is really badass and I am all for it (as long as they don't stick some douchey country singer on the bill) BUT, seeing vb players walking out the tunnel and tapping the horse shoe doesn't really feel right. Just my opinion, don't crucify me. Wish they would keep the football and vb traditions separate for this deal
Guaranteed it won't be superbowl trash.....sorry can't say that word. I'm all N and will buy tickets for my wife and I and my neighbor boys and their girlfriends because I think it sounds like fun. However they will balk if concert isn't good....gotta be country for them

Guaranteed it won't be superbowl trash.....sorry can't say that word. I'm all N and will buy tickets for my wife and I and my neighbor boys and their girlfriends because I think it sounds like fun. However they will balk if concert isn't good....gotta be country for them
I hear Rihanna is going to give birth while lip synching and hovering above Memorial Stadium.😌

• Haha
Reactions: SuperBigFan
You can almost guarantee it will be a female artist or group as that’s what they are celebrating. You’re never going to satisfy everyone with who it is in this situation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT