ADVERTISEMENT

So Bryles didn't get fired?

How could anyone associated with University want that piece of shit back? You know how much heat they would get?

And if another player is accused or arrested for sexually assault at any point during his possible future tenure as coach how bad that would be? Baylor needs to move on and accept their fate as the 4th little brother in the state of Texas.

And to think Jim Tressel got a show cause penalty against him for tattoos. But Briles could come back, coach again and let his players run wild and commit felonys on campus.

The remaining 9 schools in the Big 12 should vote Baylor out and Houston in.

This would be one of the most disgusting things in the history of college football. Absolutely staggering.

Who is Bryles? Does he know Osbourne, Peters, Frasier, and Winstrom?

The future of the university is in question.....they need to be good at football in order to not be left out once the super conferences are formed.

Being a father of 3 daughters, I would never let me daughters go there if he came back.

A small group of big time donors want him to come back after serving a one year suspension. I guarantee you that if it happens, Briles will be hired by one of those donors for that year for a couple of million bucks as a "consultant" or something similar.

It looks like Baylor is just waiting for all the hub-bub to die down before they return to the old status quo. Grobe is a temporary mouthpiece, the University has no intention of changing anything, and the football team will maintain it's glorious rise to the top of college football. Go Bears. What could matter more?

Reactions: SOHusker11
It looks like Baylor is just waiting for all the hub-bub to die down before they return to the old status quo. Grobe is a temporary mouthpiece, the University has no intention of changing anything, and the football team will maintain it's glorious rise to the top of college football. Go Bears. What could matter more?

Certainly not the victims of assault or rape.

Reactions: tpmcg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT