ADVERTISEMENT

Smoke

Charlie Marlow

Athletic Director
Sep 23, 2005
In Your Head
The Canadian wildfire smoke plume is making its way back here just in time for volleyball day. It’s gonna bring lots of smoke to the Lincoln and Omaha areas.

Order your pizzas. Order your Runzas. Buy your cases of Pepsi. Don’t wait to the last minute. Make sure your cellphones and tablets are charged. Make sure you’ve got your masks ready.

BE PREPARED!!

Bugs Bunny Canada GIF

The Canadian wildfire smoke plume is making its way back here just in time for volleyball day. It’s gonna bring lots of smoke to the Lincoln and Omaha areas.

Order your pizzas. Order your Runzas. Buy your cases of Pepsi. Don’t wait to the last minute. Make sure your cellphones and tablets are charged. Make sure you’ve got your masks ready.

BE PREPARED!!
Thanks Frankie!!!!!

BE PREPARED!!
Is this some clever nickname for Arik Gilbert?

Those of us who live in the Pacific Northwest say welcome to our world. We deal with this every year. In the last couple of hours the smoke has moved in and the hills surrounding my neighborhood are slowly disappearing. Cooling winds are coming in from the west and bringing wildfire smoke.

As someone who is bothered by smoke there are some ways to deal with it. Get a good aqi app so you know what you are dealing with. Close all the windows in your house. Don't burn candles. Limit the amount of time you are outdoors. Use an air filter system in your house. Those are obvious things, of course, but not everyone thinks of them. And you can laugh all you want but masks do help.

Think I'll turn on the tv and be glad I don't live in Florida.

If Bugs could knock off the east and west coast and kinda square things up I'd appriciate it.
except it would financially neuter what's left. Lots of money coming out of those sections of the country. It would leave Texas, Ohio, and Illinois to help fund the rest of us. But the goofies would be gone I guess.

Those of us who live in the Pacific Northwest say welcome to our world. We deal with this every year. In the last couple of hours the smoke has moved in and the hills surrounding my neighborhood are slowly disappearing. Cooling winds are coming in from the west and bringing wildfire smoke.

As someone who is bothered by smoke there are some ways to deal with it. Get a good aqi app so you know what you are dealing with. Close all the windows in your house. Don't burn candles. Limit the amount of time you are outdoors. Use an air filter system in your house. Those are obvious things, of course, but not everyone thinks of them. And you can laugh all you want but masks do help.

How do you deal with The marijuana smoke since it legal

Merv 13 air filter strapped to the back of a box fan. You turn it on high and will be amazed at how quickly the filter gets dirty

Reactions: VandallHuskerJulie
It isn't legal where I live.
Here in south east Nebraska spring is the time we deal with smoke, the ranchers in Kansas especially around the flint hills burn off the pastures most every spring and just when you can open a window and sleep at night the smoke rolls in and the ac goes on because the house gets stuffy

Last edited:
Reactions: Laner2

What’s going on in Florida?

Imagine allowing your country and its indigenous people to burn because you're too much of a pussy stooge to do anything about it.

Reactions: Laner2
I can't keep up with all the watches, warnings, alerts, etc. Transgender zombies next? Maybe Godzilla will pop his head out of the Atlantic?

She has to drive across the
She has to drive 9 miles to Pullman, Washington to be legal. I don’t ever notice the difference since pot became legal here. The same people who smoked before are still doing it and those of us who don’t have not changed

Reactions: VandallHuskerJulie
It could be worse. Until a couple of years ago some cities in BC were still dumping raw sewage into the Ocean. Think about that.
As long as it floats south to California, I'm OK with it

She has to drive across the

She has to drive 9 miles to Pullman, Washington to be legal. I don’t ever notice the difference since pot became legal here. The same people who smoked before are still doing it and those of us who don’t have not changed
Except now you have acceptance and that effects children.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT