ADVERTISEMENT

Since Nebraska isn't playing - scores for Oregon vs Ohio State

I'm taking the Ducks... At home, osu has to travel across 3 time zones, Will Howard while decent isn't Great, Ducks had that one game against Boise St that challenged them to build some resolve whereas osu really hasn't had a challenge yet...

Ducks 38
tOSU 31

I'm taking the Ducks... At home, osu has to travel across 3 time zones, Will Howard while decent isn't Great, Ducks had that one game against Boise St that challenged them to build some resolve whereas osu really hasn't had a challenge yet...

Ducks 38
tOSU 31
I am hoping OSU has a really impressive win, and then sleep walks against us.

I am hoping OSU has a really impressive win, and then sleep walks against us.
I would Love that too... I just can't see how they get passed the Ducks given the situation...

Also, I forgot to add... Tony Tuioti is the DL coach and those guys are crazy good! I think they're gonna eat in this game!

After Tony left I was pissed but am so relieved we have Terrance as that guys Amazing!

Don’t think Oregon can handle OSU’s offensive and defensive lines. If this was in Columbus I’d say OSU by 21+. In Eugene I’ll say… 37 - 21 Ohio State

Both teams have played cupcake schedules so far. Both teams have very experienced QBs. Oregon is always tough to beat at home, but I still like Ohio State in this one.

will howard's first big roadie in scarlet and gray. both seasoned quarterbacks. duck's homie. maybe biggest game ever in autzen. so they'll be jacked or quacked, if you will. still, ohio has that $20 million payroll. i imagine at many slots these two are equals. but at just enough, the nuts prevail. 28-24 ohio.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT