ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP, but....

Different IP address in some cases. Sometimes it’s a finite ban and they get reinstated. I’m not sure exactly how they enforce bans and how people get around them. Maybe a new smart phone and carrier would work. I just got a new phone but I’ve had the same computer and service provider for 10 years at least
You would think going to Mega Saver every month for a new Pre-Paid phone and plan / IP Address because you got banned from a free forum would get old for some people but not for Recruiting Analyst - National (or whatever his name was or will be)

Smoking meth in his mom’s basement probably never gets old for him either.

Reactions: dinglefritz
We are in the midst of the worst Husker football program in 60+ years. I honestly don’t give a flying F—k who stays and who goes. That includes MJ and players. I would give Rhule the support he needs and let him do his job. If he wants to keep guys, great. If he doesn’t, thanks for your effort and service.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
We are in the midst of the worst Husker football program in 60+ years. I honestly don’t give a flying F—k who stays and who goes. That includes MJ and players. I would give Rhule the support he needs and let him do his job. If he wants to keep guys, great. If he doesn’t, thanks for your effort and service.
I don't think we have to go scorched Earth. He's in place, he's putting out his vision and agenda. People are either going to buy in and get with the program or shuffle along. No hard feelings. I suspect he doesn't have a lot of patience for folks who lack commitment.

I don't think we have to go scorched Earth. He's in place, he's putting out his vision and agenda. People are either going to buy in and get with the program or shuffle along. No hard feelings. I suspect he doesn't have a lot of patience for folks who lack commitment.
Agree.....the thing is, no matter WHO were to be coach(even Frost....ESPECIALLY Frost) there would be movement and some degree of regret....
Outsiders all seems to like the hire...

I'm not saying that either. I'm saying let him do his thing.

Harsh. Possibly true. Just like every year now with the portal you’re going to lose some starters. People forget that we lost 2 guys who would have started on our D line to Oregon this last cycle. We DO have some young talent it would be good to keep.

Harsh. Possibly true. Just like every year now with the portal you’re going to lose some starters. People forget that we lost 2 guys who would have started on our D line to Oregon this last cycle. We DO have some young talent it would be good to keep.
I think people also ignore a couple of factors that are important:
1. Rhule has a budget. His choices are going to have some limits. Granted, it is a bigger budget than ever before.
2. He wants a particular kind of guy as these position coaches. Guys that are going to have tireless energy and go out and visit schools.
3. Fit. All the coaches have to pull in the same direction.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I think people also ignore a couple of factors that are important:
1. Rhule has a budget. His choices are going to have some limits. Granted, it is a bigger budget than ever before.
2. He wants a particular kind of guy as these position coaches. Guys that are going to have tireless energy and go out and visit schools.
3. Fit. All the coaches have to pull in the same direction.
The one area I was most disappointed in Ruud and Dawson was recruiting. Same with Austin. We have to get better talent in the trenches and a difference maker at backer. Ruud got some good area kids but we need another LaVonte David.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT