ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP Adrian Martinez cut by Lions

the matrix GIF

In 47 preseason snaps he finished 9-18 for 76 yards. Super surprising he got cut.

Did AM even really have a shot in Detroit?

Goff is obviously starting. Bridgewater is the back-up, and Hendon Hooker is a better prospect. Where did AM think he was going to land there? Bad move by his Agent to go to Detroit

Goff is obviously starting. Bridgewater is the back-up, and Hendon Hooker is a better prospect. Where did AM think he was going to land there? Bad move by his Agent to go to Detroit
I wonder if he went there because he felt/knew he would get reps in the pre-season.

Goff doesn't need them, Teddy really doesn't need them.

He probably thought at worst he ends up 3rd if they keep 3. Or maybe just knew he could put film together of playing in the NFL?

Bridgewater was only signed a few weeks ago . He was not there when the training camp started.

I wonder if he went there because he felt/knew he would get reps in the pre-season.

Goff doesn't need them, Teddy really doesn't need them.

He probably thought at worst he ends up 3rd if they keep 3. Or maybe just knew he could put film together of playing in the NFL?
Teddy didn't sign until the beginning of this month.

Also, rumors are that volk couldn't run block so they weren't going to give up a roster spot for him

Reactions: SuperBigFan

I think practice squad was always the plan with AM. It’s good to have a dual threat QB on the PS to give the team a different look when playing mobile QBs

He knew he didn't, that's why he sold all that old Husker gear at that yard sale a little while back.

What did anyone think Martinez would give them?

Dual threat? I know he can run, what else does he do?

I think practice squad was always the plan with AM. It’s good to have a dual threat QB on the PS to give the team a different look when playing mobile QBs
He was not part of the first 10 PS players signed by Detroit. We see if he makes is . The media thought he would make it.

I, personally, hate this

football office should be "WINNERS ONLY", "NO LOSERS ALLOWED"
Well you're kind of a doosh canoe so .. Adrian fought, battled and did everything he could while he was a Husker.. He had some unfortunate breaks (some of his own doings) with coaching, personnel, etc. but he was a Husker thru and thru.. If you can't recognize that then get bent buddy

Well you're kind of a doosh canoe so .. Adrian fought, battled and did everything he could while he was a Husker.. He had some unfortunate breaks (some of his own doings) with coaching, personnel, etc. but he was a Husker thru and thru.. If you can't recognize that then get bent buddy
not all my opinions are popular

here's hoping he's not allowed within 500ft of the locker room

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT