ADVERTISEMENT

Shoutout Caleb Tannor

My initial comment in this thread could have been my only comment if people just accepted it. I think Tannor's a bad player, big deal. But then everyone starts jumping in and attacking me, and then I have to defend myself.
It’s how you presented it. If you want to say he’s a bad player, fine. But two things… this was supposed to be an appreciation thread. And you called him the worst starter in all of college football. In an appreciation thread.

If you’ve got to post in this thread, remove the hyperbole. Say he’s really bad in your opinion, and leave it at that.

Don’t be surprised if the response you get from others is attacking when you call someone the worst starter in all of college football in an appreciation thread.

Reactions: Laner2
Caleb Tannor has been getting better, which means he has been working. He has big potential.

It’s how you presented it. If you want to say he’s a bad player, fine. But two things… this was supposed to be an appreciation thread. And you called him the worst starter in all of college football. In an appreciation thread.

If you’ve got to post in this thread, remove the hyperbole. Say he’s really bad in your opinion, and leave it at that.

Don’t be surprised if the response you get from others is attacking when you call someone the worst starter in all of college football in an appreciation thread.
It's not hyperbole, it's the truth. And there's plenty of decent Nebraska players who don't get appreciation threads. Why give one to the worst starter in Nebraska football history who played well below his talent level his entire time here?

It's not hyperbole, it's the truth. And there's plenty of decent Nebraska players who don't get appreciation threads. Why give one to the worst starter in Nebraska football history who played well below his talent level his entire time here?
Did he pull in to a parking space ahead of you or something?

Reactions: timnsun
Who cares why? Someone chose to start a thread appreciating Tannor. If there’s someone you want to appreciate, start a thread.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Meh, still plenty of plays where he slacks off and gets pushed around. He's been better in the pass rush this year, and at least the team is good enough to cover his weaknesses against the rush. He went from the very worst starter in all of college football to maybe mediocre or average now. He has the athletic talent to be a really good football player, the mental side of it is just not there and he never lived up to his potential because of it.

Wow. So basically you’re just doubling down on all the bullsh*** you talked about him. What a small man. Tannor is a giant reason our defense looks the way it does and he would easily hog tie you in 2.5 seconds.

Wow. So basically you’re just doubling down on all the bullsh*** you talked about him. What a small man. Tannor is a giant reason our defense looks the way it does and he would easily hog tie you in 2.5 seconds.
Lol this is the dumbest post I've seen in this thread yet. Daniels is the biggest single reason our defense looks the way it does, and he's making everyone in the front 7 look good. Tannor is lucky enough this year his teammates are able to cover for him. It generally takes two guys screwing up on their assignments to produce a big play. Tannor is very lucky he's the only one messing up on most plays.

Lol this is the dumbest post I've seen in this thread yet. Daniels is the biggest single reason our defense looks the way it does, and he's making everyone in the front 7 look good. Tannor is lucky enough this year his teammates are able to cover for him. It generally takes two guys screwing up on their assignments to produce a big play. Tannor is very lucky he's the only one messing up on most plays.
No, the dumbest was your original one. We called you out on your bad take and you got all butt hurt about it.

No, the dumbest was your original one. We called you out on your bad take and you got all butt hurt about it.
If you call the most accurate take in this thread a bad one, whatever. I'm done arguing with idiots.

If you call the most accurate take in this thread a bad one, whatever. I'm done arguing with idiots.
Not sure why you bless us all with your presence. At some point in every thread you comment about all of the idiots. How you have lasted this long with always being right and having to deal with the vast, and I mean vast, number of posters who are opposed to you… hats off to you for putting up with our sheer stupidity.

How so many could be so wrong in every thread you post in is mind boggling, but so be it.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Not sure why you bless us all with your presence. At some point in every thread you comment about all of the idiots. How you have lasted this long with always being right and having to deal with the vast, and I mean vast, number of posters who are opposed to you… hats off to you for putting up with our sheer stupidity.

How so many could be so wrong in every thread you post in is mind boggling, but so be it.
There's a lot of idiots who post on message boards. Surprising, isn't it? Just because a lot of people disagree with me doesn't mean I'm going to change my opinion. The majority has gotten things wrong many times in the past. Galileo was persecuted because he believed the earth revolved around the sun, which wasn't the majority opinion at the time. Just because a lot of people believe something doesn't make it correct.

There's a lot of idiots who post on message boards. Surprising, isn't it? Just because a lot of people disagree with me doesn't mean I'm going to change my opinion. The majority has gotten things wrong many times in the past. Galileo was persecuted because he believed the earth revolved around the sun, which wasn't the majority opinion at the time. Just because a lot of people believe something doesn't make it correct.
True, but we are talking about football, not astronomy. I think there are a lot more football experts on this board than you. I may not be one of them, but you don’t have a corner on the market either, Galileo.

True, but we are talking about football, not astronomy. I think there are a lot more football experts on this board than you. I may not be one of them, but you don’t have a corner on the market either, Galileo.
Football experts? I don't know if the guys who claim they've coached peewee football count.

Football experts? I don't know if the guys who claim they've coached peewee football count.
What’s you’re claim? There are a lot of guys in this board who have coached football for years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT