ADVERTISEMENT

Should Harper Murray be dismissed from the team?

Should Harper Murray be dismissed from the team?

• Total voters
To sum up, don't bring Harper Murray around the Noem chick otherwise she might put her down for misbehaving.
And if you're a random chick on the VB team with a bad attitude, she may blast you with a shotgun as well if she's having a bad day.

Noem didn’t shoot a dog in its prime. She shot a knucklehead dog that no farmer would put up with. Back in those days there wasn’t an animal shelter in every city foisting misbehaving mutts on naive pet seekers. Is my renter’scrazy mutt instinctual when it charges me and nips me even though I’m at the farm on foot every day. It’s bitten multiple delivery drivers and if it’s in the house you would swear it’s coming through the glass if you go to the door. Don’t try to tell me you’re going to fix that psychotic sombitch

Regardless, it is insane that someone with political aspirations would tell this story in a book. If there's one thing that could turn off voters on all sides of the political spectrum, it's killing a dog.

To you point on her possibly leaving. This is where Cook and all coaches in every sport are in a corner. But this is what happens when you give 18-20 year olds all the power ( unlimited transfer portal). When you let the patients run the hospital it will never work out in the long run.
You mean inmates running the asylum??

I get what you are saying but we are talking about hunting dogs. It would be like training a 9 month old cat to not chase mice on a farm. It's instinct. We never had to worry about my wife's dog killing chickens. It wasn't a hunting dog.
Oh trust me, I don't think you did/do a bad job training your dog.

I just think there are 3 levels

1. No training at all
2. Typical sit/shake/play dead training
3. That super legit crazy intense training that takes hundreds of hours.

My last dog I could basically get to go in his kennel either buy telling him or grabbing my keys. That was about it and the conditions needed to be almost perfect! Ha

Oh trust me, I don't think you did/do a bad job training your dog.

I just think there are 3 levels

1. No training at all
2. Typical sit/shake/play dead training
3. That super legit crazy intense training that takes hundreds of hours.

My last dog I could basically get to go in his kennel either buy telling him or grabbing my keys. That was about it and the conditions needed to be almost perfect! Ha
My dog is too lazy to learn tricks and I’m too lazy to teach him. He’s an old, fun lovin’ bulldog and we wouldn’t have it any other way

Losing her Dad when she was young is something that could have really wounded her. I'd say she needs some help. Maybe this is her broken way of trying to get it.
Yea no doubt losing her father has a lot to do with who she is, has her mother ever held her accountable. I would not give up on her but I doubt she will want to make amends, she probably appears to transfer to a program where there won't be any consequences. I hope we would give her a chance to grow up and make amends.

Yea no doubt losing her father has a lot to do with who she is, has her mother ever held her accountable. I would not give up on her but I doubt she will want to make amends, she probably appears to transfer to a program where there won't be any consequences. I hope we would give her a chance to grow up and make amends.
At her DUI hearing she didn’t show up with her attorney: I know the attorney was asking for a continuance but it shows she doesn’t think she has to be accountable: the judge was pissed and told he attorney she better appear in June.

At her DUI hearing she didn’t show up with her attorney: I know the attorney was asking for a continuance but it shows she doesn’t think she has to be accountable: the judge was pissed and told he attorney she better appear in June.
She is either getting poor advice or not following any advice. This is not a good look for her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT