ADVERTISEMENT

Shawn Hammerbeck- S. Dakota OT is N!

You putting arbitrarily in parenthesis to make yourself feel better doesn’t change anything about what I posted in response to someone who was mistaken.

Both of what you and I said are true.

You throwing out the third one to make yourself feel superior is on the level of me pointing out Brix wasn’t the top rated player by 24/7. I decided to leave it alone because it wasn’t pertinent to the discussion at hand. But here we are being petty.
Here you are trolling. You fans of different teams are pathetic. Enjoy the fireworks and meth

You putting arbitrarily in parenthesis to make yourself feel better doesn’t change anything about what I posted in response to someone who was mistaken.

You throwing out the third one to make yourself feel superior is on the level of me pointing out Brix wasn’t the top rated player by 24/7. I decided to leave it alone because it wasn’t pertinent to the discussion at hand. But here we are being petty.
Go back to your own board creep.

Are we on 247?

You making an arbitrary post to omit data points shouldn’t make you feel any better either, sweetheart

Your little 3 year window wasn’t an accident

Facts are facts, after all

Reactions: baseball31ne
I'm not really sure what's going on here. Iowa fans are over here talking smack about a 3 star recruit? When Iowa has 1 4 star committed and NU has taken the top player in Iowa 2 out of the last 4 classes.
You’re right, you don’t know. Never said anything about a recruit. Just made sure the correct facts were out there. Zero derogatory content. Just a bunch of guys mad at my screen name.

You’re right, you don’t know. Never said anything about a recruit. Just made sure the correct facts were out there. Zero derogatory content. Just a bunch of guys mad at my screen name.
Iowa poster questioned this recruits star ranking. You don't think that is derogatory? And then you came along.

No you want everything based on facts? You are a troll. When you do post it is passive aggressive troll attempt. Be honest with the fact you are just another troll that can't help themselves with being consumed with this board.

Reactions: Huskers123456
Nobody’s mad, honey. You’re having fun with arbitrary endpoints.

It’s cute!

Did you know that over the past 3 seasons, Nebraska is undefeated in iowa city?

Fun facts are fun!

247 seems to think this kid has a lot of upside with development. AAU basketball player.
I would take a huge, athletic three star kid who is still maturing physically over a shorter four star kid who has been shaving since the eighth grade. It's just not that important how much a kid dominates in their sophomore year of H.S. I remember a kid out of Kansas that had early offers from Clemson and Georgia, got a high four star rating. Stopping growing, Nebraska wound up signing the "high four star" and I don't think he ever started a single game for us.

As Osborne used to say on signing day, this kid would have 40 offers if he played high school ball in Houston.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT