ADVERTISEMENT

SECOND HALF GAME THREAD

this is on TA ... he is told not to throw an incompletion and just eat the ball ... but if you leave a crucial decision in the hands of TA he will F it up every time

So do these coaches know they're no longer at OSU? Fvcking sophomore staff

I'll just note for the record that had we just taken a knee on 3rd down instead of throwing incomplete the game would have been long over.

Well done Danny....

It was a real challenge to piss the game and yet despite everything you managed to do it.

We have officially hit rock bottom. Losing to this crap team shows just how bad we are.

This is what you get when your OC goes full retard and passes when you can run the clock out. That is 2 games lost b/c of terrible play calling and clock management down the stretch. The defense plays a good game for the most part and it is ruined by the coaches.

As I said, this team is a miserable mess. This has the potential to be the worst season since the 50s.

I want this coaching staff and the AD who hired them gone! This may be the most incompetently coached NU game I've ever seen. We lost this game due to completely poor coaching, nothing more.

I was a Riley guy and still like him as a teacher and coach but please get someone in here who understands play calling and clock management.. If this staff doesn't work out just bring back someone who understands what N is all about.. See Michigan

This team is going to lose complete confidence in itself. And for Red Rover who asked - yes Illinois can beat us.

This is pathetic! The offensive coaches, if they have a job left, should walk back to Lincoln. Absolutely blew it with poor clock management in the 4 th!

I want this coaching staff and the AD who hired them gone! This may be the most incompetently coached NU game I've ever seen. We lost this game due to completely poor coaching, nothing more.

Agree . Wanted Bo gone , and I wanted Riley to succeed, but that was just awful coaching/time management today.

Only five games in and I'm officially done. Staff was hired to win right away. Great hire E.

Just horrible play calling and clock management. Staff should be embarrassed for this crap effort today.

Reactions: ncaalover12
Just heard a crashing sound. I think my neighbor just broke their tv.

Don't blame him or her. We get a recycled average losing coach while a team like Florida gets a winner and starts undefeated while we sit at 2-3. This is ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT