BTF69

Blackshirt
Oct 18, 2023
Just came out for these teams on my site

Minny 5.5
MD: 6.5 (seems insane!)
NW: 4.5
Purdue: 4 (Seems high)

I am going to regret doing but.. that super Purdue fan should be here in a few to let us know how Purdue will get to 5.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Just came out for these teams on my site

Minny 5.5
MD: 6.5 (seems insane!)
NW: 4.5
Purdue: 4 (Seems high)

I am going to regret doing but.. that super Purdue fan should be here in a few to let us know how Purdue will get to 5.
Maryland could be decent. Their defense has gotten better each year under their 3rd year DC. They have quietly won 3 bowl games in a row.

I do know one of the talking heads made a comment at Purdue’s fall camp about how he “doesn’t see the team that’s picked to be last in the conference”.

Maryland could be decent. Their defense has gotten better each year under their 3rd year DC. They have quietly won 3 bowl games in a row.

I do know one of the talking heads made a comment at Purdue’s fall camp about how he “doesn’t see the team that’s picked to be last in the conference”.
That was Revsine. He watched a scrimmage in the tour bus. He’s just speaking what Purdue fans know. Bigger, fast, stronger team. More talent than last year. A big, physical OL to protect Card so he isn’t hurt again. Will only help the run game as well. It was solid last year. WR is quite the question mark, but BTN talked about it as a strength. Idk.

Defense seems to have a solid back 7, but the front line outside of NT could take some lumps potentially. DE’s OLB’s have a lot of potential, but unknown.

I have Purdue at 4-7 wins as worst case (if Card doesn’t get hurt) and best case. Depends if they can beat ND. I think it sets up well for an upset chance. Schedule just sucks.

That was Revsine. He watched a scrimmage in the tour bus. He’s just speaking what Purdue fans know. Bigger, fast, stronger team. More talent than last year. A big, physical OL to protect Card so he isn’t hurt again. Will only help the run game as well. It was solid last year. WR is quite the question mark, but BTN talked about it as a strength. Idk.

Defense seems to have a solid back 7, but the front line outside of NT could take some lumps potentially. DE’s OLB’s have a lot of potential, but unknown.

I have Purdue at 4-7 wins as worst case (if Card doesn’t get hurt) and best case. Depends if they can beat ND. I think it sets up well for an upset chance. Schedule just sucks.
Happy I Am Back GIF by Bombay Softwares

Man, a new QB at MD and generally a "great" season for them is 6-7 wins...I am not seeing it. I think they could be closer to a 4 win team than a 7 win team.

I also LOVE Cal under 6 wins.

You betting the farm?

You betting the farm?
Considering there is a chance they win 4, no. Also not a fan of season long bets. Ties my money up too long. I’d rather have it to bet a little each week on player TD’s and over/unders and stuff. I was just repeating what big ten network said. Didn’t figure BTF would like it. Not my words though.

Considering there is a chance they win 4, no. Also not a fan of season long bets. Ties my money up too long. I’d rather have it to bet a little each week on player TD’s and over/unders and stuff. I was just repeating what big ten network said. Didn’t figure BTF would like it. Not my words though.
10-4. If I thought my absolute floor was 4, I'd throw some decent money on it, but agree with the season bets. Don't love them either.

10-4. If I thought my absolute floor was 4, I'd throw some decent money on it, but agree with the season bets. Don't love them either.
Ya. I don’t bet enough for it to matter. So it would be $10 to win what, $15? I’d rather do that in week 1 and have 15 to go into week 2.

How do you fund betting accounts. Thinking about starting an account somewhere losing approx $200ish this season but would be super nervous to give a card # to a betting site...??

I luv having my own bookie.. Doesn’t collect till down $250.00 and pays at $250.00..

Like letting it ride!

Hahaha...reminds me of a aitcom where a guy was going to vegas and his buddy gives him twenty bucks to put it on red at the wheel..says "let it ride till I lose" ...his buddy said "what's the point then".??

"I just like the action"

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerN
I think if MD can keep their new qb healthy they can make a run at over 6.5. The Morris kid they got from NC St. is pretty solid and the early part of their schedule is pretty easy. They could be 6-0, then it is a matter of trying to steal one. Best shot would probably be at Minnesota the end of October.

The others I would probably go unders across the board. Seems like with teams to hit the over you need a damn near perfect storm. NW used up all their luck last year and Minny and Purdue have kind of meat grinder middle parts of their schedules so by the end of the year they could be pretty beat up.

Lloyd Christmas:
I'll bet you twenty dollars I can get you gambling before the day is out!

Harry Dunne:
No!

Lloyd Christmas:
I'll give you three to one odds.

Harry Dunne:
No.

Lloyd Christmas:
Five to one.

Harry Dunne:
No.

Lloyd Christmas:
Ten to one?

Harry Dunne:
You're on!

Lloyd Christmas:
I'm gonna get ya!

Harry Dunne:
Nu uh!

Lloyd Christmas:
I don't know how but I'm gonna get ya.

I was browsing some futures bets and saw that Texas A&M is -300 to NOT make the 12 team playoff.
That seems to me like the easiest bet ever. With their schedule 10 wins is a minimum to be considered for the playoff, and they would still need to finish in the top 4/5 of UGA, Bama, Texas, LSU, Miss, Mizzou, Tennessee and OU

Reactions: huntered
I was browsing some futures bets and saw that Texas A&M is -300 to NOT make the 12 team playoff.
That seems to me like the easiest bet ever. With their schedule 10 wins is a minimum to be considered for the playoff, and they would still need to finish in the top 4/5 of UGA, Bama, Texas, LSU, Miss, Mizzou, Tennessee and OU
The A&M vs ND game week 1 is going to break one of those two programs playoff hopes imo.

Well if any state is going to restrict that stuff it will be Nebraska. Hahaha...
DraftKings won’t let you bet until you are pinging from the dirty side of the Missouri river. I’ve used Bovada for years when I want to bet from Nebraska and have never worried about credit card fraud. That stuff seems pretty easy to get corrected these days. For the bigger sites it’s not worth their reputation to be loose with your card. Only if you start winning too much they may shut you down.

I just have a local dude. When I am down a lot he texts me, we meet at some easy location and I give him the cash...

One of these days I hope to find out what happens if he owes me money.
For sure! I typically owe my bookie quite a bit once the season is done. Usually he'll take a hundred off my balance, probably because he feels bad for me.

IF he ever has to pay me, I wonder if he expects me to ask for a little less, haha!

• Haha
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Sounds like a room full of sharps round here!!! Note to self, find out what these guys are doing and go the opposite way!!
I hit a 6 team 1st half unders NFL preseason parlay the other day.

I felt dirty putting it in....I felt super dirty winning it...

I am not saying that because I am bragging, I am saying it because it hit and I am still down big to my bookie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT