ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets Bundle

aheese

Walk On
Jan 3, 2010
I am coming up on my 3rd year as a Season Ticket Holder this year. I live in the St. Louis area and am only able to attend a couple games a year and like to see my seats filled by someone clad in Husker Red in my absence. This year I am considering doing something a little differently and selling the games I will be unable to attend as a bundle.

I have two tickets. My seats may change/improve this year, but are currently located in the new East Stadium Expansion.

Section 612, Row 12. High up, but provide my favorite viewpoint of the game out of every area of Memorial Stadium that I have experienced.

I would likely be looking to sell a bundle of 4 games (2 non-conference and 2 conference). The games that I will be unable to attend are:

South Alabama - September 12
Southern Miss - September 26
Wisconsin - October 10
Northwestern - October 24

Let me know if anyone would be interested in something like this.

This post was edited on 3/2 3:55 PM by aheese

Can't help you with home game football tickets. However, I have the Saturday-Sunday Cardinal home game package and there will be 3-4 weekends I can't attend. Let me know if you have any interest in some Cards games. 3 lower level seats.

Have not been to J. McGraughs yet. My buddy was just telling me about this place. I live on the Illinois side, but he lives 5 minutes from it and sounds like I need to check it out!

Cards games are fun too I will keep that in mind. What weekends are you unable to attend?

Do you have an email address that doesn't give away all your info (like mine)?

I know I'll miss the Sunday night game April 19th.
May 16-17 against the Tigers
May 30-31 against the Dodgers.

There may be more after July 4th. Let me know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT