ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost walks into a bar….

One of my coworkers own a bar on the side that was featured on Bar Rescue in season 4. He got a lot of free stuff out of it to be made out to be a fck up. Had a good business before the episode and still doing really well.
I have heard some similar stories! Good for him!

Takes a seat next to Bill Moos. Then devise a scheme to fleece NU out of millions of dollars. Laugh, bang a few coeds and then ride out of town multi millionaires.
You can add Bob Devaney, Lyle Bremser and Don Bryant to that list as well. Moos and Frost aren't the only booze hounds in DONU history, but people covieniently seem to never wanna add these 3 to that list as they should be.

Last edited:
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
You win National titles like Devaney you can do whatever you want!! And he did!! Lol
Sorry bud, he's added to the list of booze hounds. Doesn't matter if he won NC's or not. Sounds like that answer you gave is pretty double standard.

Well… there was once a version of this that involved a priest accompanying him…. The old thread researchers could figure out what happened next.

• Wow
Reactions: HBK4life
I and a lot of fans are not happy with 5 lost yrs with Coach Frost and if what we hear is true about alcohol & behavior problems, his friends &:associates were not true friends where he needed help! The University also would have known internal problems with Scott and the program! We all were not expecting 5 yrs of this mess! Shame on them all if that happened!
This......Trev damn well knew Frauds shenanigans and let it go........

Agreed Shame on them all.

We do joke a lot and I do as well but as I health professional I can tell you that many famous people have had alcohol issues. Perhaps there was a way to handle this professionally with an intervention. I think that the stress of being in his home state, maybe a poor marriage, kids, bad friends, and the corruption of extreme wealth did him in. One has to hit bottom to get help ...he his not there I do not believe. He needs a real friend - not a hanger on er - to get himself well if booze was the real issue. I would rather be poor rather than a rich drunk or addict - that is a miserable life.
Frost was just a horrible head coach…. Simple as that (6 of 7 years with losing record)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT