ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost is the most interesting man in the world!

in 97 frost whined a lil too much about the NC.
Dr.Tom and J. Peters said we done what we could..but frost cried about it a lil too much.
That and the stanford and kate thing, kinda bugged me about frost.

Dr.Tom and J. Peters said we done what we could..but frost cried about it a lil too much.
In 1997, Nebraska doesn’t win the NC without Frost, period. Stanford is ok because Frost wouldn’t have started until 1996 anyway. As far as the Kate thing goes, you wouldn’t have done any better, no matter how hard you tried. ;)

Lot's of people have regrets on the way they handled situations way in the past. Brenda Tracy says hi.

FYI....this thread was intended to be a joke because of people starting ten threads a day about Scott Frost.....well done, Debbie.

I think we made a mistake in hiring Moos. We should have hired Frost as the AD, head football coach and the men's basketball coach. Remember 1997!

Went on a Florida vacation once, hit the beach, and was just about to hit the surf when a lifeguard stopped me from entering the ocean. “Scott Frost is using it right now” was the official explanation.

ADVERTISEMENT