ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost did what he said he would

huskerfan1414

Defensive Coordinator
Oct 25, 2014
I posted this in another thread but felt it deserved its own.

Scott Frost was good on his word. A lot of people on here and from UCF doubted him and his decision, but he and his staff accomplished what he set out to do:

-Recruited like crazy for Nebraska, landed three 4 stars including his QB and the #1 juco linebacker
-Won the Peach Bowl at UCF with players who knew he was leaving afterward, against a well coached SEC team which had beaten two playoff teams.

AT THE SAME TIME.

Its literally amazing what he and his staff accomplished this week, this month, this year.
Eek

We'll shoot I hadn't heard that he'd done any of that. Thanks for the update OP. If you have any other breaking news please post it here.

***Mods*** if we could pin this at the top it would be much appreciated.

Reactions: jay-cheese
We'll shoot I hadn't heard that he'd done any of that. Thanks for the update OP. If you have any other breaking news please post it here.

Ill never imagine why people live on these boards to literally never post anything of any substance, yet here you are again and again trying to derail threads.
On a forum full of people who need to get a life, you stand out as needing to get a life.

What SF accomplished deserves mentioning and discussion here, it was phenomenal.

Ill never imagine why people live on these boards to literally never post anything of any substance, yet here you are again and again trying to derail threads.
On a forum full of people who need to get a life, you stand out as needing to get a life.

What SF accomplished deserves mentioning and discussion here, it was phenomenal.
First of all you need to calm down. It's not healthy to be so upset. Agree that it was phenomenal. There is no need to get so mad and derail this thread sir.

Seems as if someone needs to trash others to feel good about their own life.....hope you feel better. Would hate to know that someone out there feels as crappy as you must....carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT