ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost blasts SEC for not playing 9 conference games

A mushroom walks into a bar. Bartender says "we dont serve your kind here". Mushroom says "Why not? I'm a fungi!"

Mushroomgod1 is not a fungi!

Playing thru the Big Ten is tough? Since when?
If the SEC is such a superior conference in every way shape and form why did Florida have to settle on their 3rd head coaching choice? and why was Tennessee coachless for a month with everyone and their brother turning them down? 7-1 ain't a bad bowl record.

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
My comment was too harsh. I talked to a Nebraska fan the year my Gamecocks played Nebraska in the Capital One bowl. I said to him that I understood the reason why Nebraska joined the Big Ten but it going to be real hard recruiting players to go to Nebraska to play football in the cold around the Great Lakes. I have follows Nebraska closely since then. I have not seen anything that would change my opinion. There is always new enthusiasm when a new coach is hired. Frost certainly has done a good job in the AAC conference recruiting players close to UCF. I will be follows his success at Nebraska. Good luck!
From the looks of your spelling, you need to go back to grade school and work on it. And your geography too.

Get over it people ... sec is king and will be for the next 30 years. Several reasons this is case!
Some of those reasons for sec dominance are nothing to be proud of. Quite the opposite.
Thirty years from now it just may be that the South is the last region still playing the game of football. The information regarding the repetitive shock syndrome continues to build and the game is in decline in the Middle Schools and High Schools everywhere in the nation except the South.
Regarding 8 or 9 conference games, the argument is discounted in conferences where you don't play every other member each season anyway. It makes no difference if you have the New England Patriots in your conference if you don't have to play them. In this regard, only the Big 12 has it right. You play everyone on your conference each year. Period. There is no substitute for this.

Lookin g forward to seeing what Scot does in frost land. So who gives a xxx what he thinks about how a conference schedules their games. I do not recall that he coaches a team that is a member of this conference. Now, that he has accepted the HC job at Nebraska he will never coach in the SEC. I mean as a HC. Sorry but that is a fact.

He was asked to coach in the $ec and said NO, know it all sage. Try to find someone to explain that to you.

I totally get the SEC love, just look at how dominant they were in bowl games this year against non-SEC opponents. None of us will ever stand a chance again. I know we've only got a total of 5 NCs with only 3 of them against SEC opponents, but maybe we can someday hope to get to a good bowl game at least since it is now impossible to compete against the might of the South.

Reactions: SOHusker11
yep they looked great during the bowl season.
Consider this: USC Gamecocks is a very average team in the southeast. Their last 7 games against the Big Ten resulted in a 6-1 record. Beat OSU twice, Michigan twice, Nebraska once , Wisconsin once and lost to Iowa. I am talking about a very average team that is 6-1 against those mighty Big Ten teams. I am not trying to hurt your feeling but really. Top to bottom better? Really[/QUOTE

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT