ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday September 1, 2018

z28craz

Blackshirt
Jan 5, 2004
Scott Frost will again say the prayer. He’ll again touch the horseshoe. Sirius will start and he’ll take that familiar walk through the tunnel. Again he’ll be at the head of Nebraska football, but this time as the Head Coach instead of as the QB. He’ll make that entrance before 90,000 people. I can’t imagine the emotion and goosebumps that will take place when he takes that walk again... CAN’T WAIT!

Can't wait! This off-season is gunna be a long one. I'm hoping for 90k at the spring game. I'll be there for sure. GBR!

think we'll lose to a MAC team at home in the opener again?

The Colorado game will be fun. Then our first conference game is at The Big House vs. Michigan. How fitting will that be, considering we shared the 1997 national championship because of Frost's speech. Plus, Frost talked a little smack last year after UCF played Michigan.

Reactions: Husker-NJ
Scott Frost will again say the prayer. He’ll again touch the horseshoe. Sirius will start and he’ll take that familiar walk through the tunnel. Again he’ll be at the head of Nebraska football, but this time as the Head Coach instead of as the QB. He’ll make that entrance before 90,000 people. I can’t imagine the emotion and goosebumps that will take place when he takes that walk again... CAN’T WAIT!
It won't be familiar. They emerged from the southwest corner when he was a player. North stadium upgrade happened in the Callahan era.

But I think Scott will figure it out :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT