ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, March 4th Nebraska vs Hawaii (Huskers win 12-3)

I’m confused but we apparently hit a 2 RBI home run but time was called so they called it back. We then got a 2 RBI single to take a 2-0 lead anyway in the 4th.

I’m confused but we apparently hit a 2 RBI home run but time was called so they called it back. We then got a 2 RBI single to take a 2-0 lead anyway in the 4th.
A pitch clock violation was called, but their pitcher had been getting down to pretty much zero all game and they never called it in those instances, so that made it doubly annoying.

Last edited:
A pitch clock violation was called, but their pitcher had been getting down to pretty much zero all game and they never called it in those instances, so that made it doubly annoying.
Yep this. It was probably the right call but annoying when combined with missing the call other times

I don’t get how penalizing the offense helps discipline the pitcher. These rules are idiotic if that is the result of the decision. That could lose a game for a team if it is called that close.just crazy how bizarre baseball has become now.

I don’t get how penalizing the offense helps discipline the pitcher. These rules are idiotic if that is the result of the decision. That could lose a game for a team if it is called that close.just crazy how bizarre baseball has become now.
Yeah, radio thinks the call should have been made before the pitch was even thrown, almost like it was deliberate since they watched Anglim blast one over the fence Laughing

I was thinking it should basically be a free play.

Reactions: RobsterMobster
It’s already a hugely successful weekend. Now, let’s go 3-0 and really raise some eyebrows!
Should be an all bats day tomorrow. Ole Miss lineup can really hit especially on Sundays. Past two Sundays they've won 14-4 and 18-8. We're not too shabby either.

USD lost to Oregon today 0-13. If they lose tomorrow they'll be swept in four games. Maybe they can salvage a tie?

Either way, those bums have killed our RPI.

USD lost to Oregon today 0-13. If they lose tomorrow they'll be swept in four games. Maybe they can salvage a tie?

Either way, those bums have killed our RPI.
I said at the time San Diego was decent but not great. That series will haunt us all year RPI wise. It was at least a true road game I suppose. We will need to find a few sweeps this year and can’t really afford to lose most midweek games. Northeastern and Minnesota have to be sweeps regardless.

I said at the time San Diego was decent but not great. That series will haunt us all year RPI wise. It was at least a true road game I suppose. We will need to find a few sweeps this year and can’t really afford to lose most midweek games. Northeastern and Minnesota have to be sweeps regardless.
And northwestern

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT