ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, March 16th Nebraska vs. Nicholls (Huskers win 16-0)

If they can move Friday's game 2 hours back, I'm sure moving this game to 12noon or 6pm wouldn't be impossible. Conflicting with the Hoiskers in Minnie is not good for ticket sales or viewership. Nicholls is staying over for a Sunday game either way, right?

If they can move Friday's game 2 hours back, I'm sure moving this game to 12noon or 6pm wouldn't be impossible. Conflicting with the Hoiskers in Minnie is not good for ticket sales or viewership. Nicholls is staying over for a Sunday game either way, right?
This issue is it messes with a lot of schedules for many involved. Event staff, training, cage time, etc. I get what you are stating though as it would be nice. The 6pm change was down a few days in advance h though.

I will be one of the few at the game though. I’ll just have the basketball game on my phone too. Haha

This issue is it messes with a lot of schedules for many involved. Event staff, training, cage time, etc. I get what you are stating though as it would be nice. The 6pm change was down a few days in advance h though.

I will be one of the few at the game though. I’ll just have the basketball game on my phone too. Haha
2 screens for me.

Reactions: RobsterMobster
Dang, that was an impressive beatdown. Nicholls can really swing it. Shutting them out is more impressive than scoring 16.
Sutout aside, from the perspective of saving arms for Sunday after using a ton on Friday, Sears and Worthley did a great job. Really concerned after Sears's 30-pitch first inning.

Reactions: RobsterMobster
Sutout aside, from the perspective of saving arms for Sunday after using a ton on Friday, Sears and Worthley did a great job. Really concerned after Sears's 30-pitch first inning.
I was too. Settled down and that 5 run first really took a lot out of their sails. It’s like they’ve never been down that much before like we have. Laughing

• Haha
Reactions: HuskersNC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT