ADVERTISEMENT

Salty Wisky VB fans?

Red_Symptoms

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 30, 2016
Check out the ending of this article:

"Congrats to Texas on a convincing victory. May they beat Nebraska Sunday afternoon at 2 p.m. Central time on ABC."

Usually I root for B1G schools once Nebraska is out because it's good for the conference. Am I an outlier?

"Congrats to Texas on a convincing victory. May they beat Nebraska Sunday afternoon at 2 p.m. Central time on ABC."

Usually I root for B1G schools once Nebraska is out because it's good for the conference. Am I an outlier?

Do you know any women, OP?

They HATE each other!

meow-fight-me.gif

I have never, nor will I ever, subscribed to the mantra of rooting for scumbag programs simply because they are in our conference and that somehow magically reflects positively on us. F Wisconsin. There is no program that I despise more than them and that includes Colorado and….Texas as well

Yes….you are the outlier. I am indifferent to most B1G teams but always root against Wisconsin. Their fan base is so arrogant for a program that has done very little. Make no mistake, they are no Ohio State or Michigan.

Anyways, I could care less what a bunch of fat skanks from Wisconsin think. We made it farther then them so suck it b1tche$!!

Why care about Wisconsin or any other long time Big Ten teams? Anything I’ve ever seen from their fans is they wish Nebraska and other additions never joined heck they still loathe Penn St after 30 years

I've seen the pics and vids....they're real and they're spect.....um, well they are there....

Wisconsin fans are disgusting, miserable people. The sun goes down about 4:15PM there this time of year. They hate life, and everyone. They make Iowa and their little brother complex palatable.

No thanks.
img_9295-1.webp
That one on the left gets down. No pulling up the sports bra for her. I still think that's such an interesting reaction. Hey, we just won the title, let's show our tits. Were they drunk? Seems like something my wife could be talked into by a bunch of other drunk women.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT