ADVERTISEMENT

Saint's versus Dolphins game tonight

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
just set Monday Night Football back 30 years. What an awful game. Dandy Don and Howard Cosell are rolling over in their graves. Dandy was singing Turn Out The Lights after the first series and he's been dead for 11 years.

Quarterback is the only position that matters in the NFL. And the refs. It's not real football anymore. I finally quit watching about 3 years ago.

Reactions: NDR
Quarterback is the only position that matters in the NFL. And the refs. It's not real football anymore. I finally quit watching about 3 years ago.

You are missing out on a great watch....

Some guy named Brady won his 16th SB....got this sneaker head playing QB for the Chiefs that shows promise....If you saw Dak play 3 years ago think.... ditto.

You are missing out on a great watch....

Some guy named Brady won his 16th SB....got this sneaker head playing QB for the Chiefs that shows promise....If you saw Dak play 3 years ago think.... ditto.
I like real football....which includes a variety of different plays. The NFL is just quarterback vs quarterback, as you mentioned. And officiating. Big defensive plays aren't allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
I like real football....which includes a variety of different plays. The NFL is just quarterback vs quarterback, as you mentioned. And officiating. Big defensive plays aren't allowed.
Not true. The best QB in the league got pummeled in the SB last year due to poor blocking and a great opposing defense.

You definitely have no idea what you are talking about.

Not true. The best QB in the league got pummeled in the SB last year due to poor blocking and a great opposing defense.
Tom Brady won. And he beat the 2nd best quarterback...due to the officiating. And the game before, he beat Aaron Rodgers.

Quarterback is the only position that matters. All the highlights and talk is about quarterbacks and nothing else.

You definitely have no idea what you are talking about.
All the hype, talk, and highlights are off quarterbacks and passing. This is a fact. And if you think the games aren't rigged, you ought to have your head examined. A few ref flags change the outcomes easily.

I've gone the opposite way. Fantasy football has kept me interested and now I watch a lot more NFL than college football. QB isn't the only position that matters obviously, but man if you're not at least average at QB, you aren't going to win many games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT