ADVERTISEMENT

Sadly Nebraska Football is done...

I don’t know who neeby is. Take a lap dork.
Can’t you just talk to a peer program like Oregon state about forming the new Mountain West?

You guys are like the family that barely gets admitted to the country club only to have all the real members regret the decision. Just go away…..

You haven’t had a winning record since like 2014.

Anyway, back to my original question….what incremental value do you add? I guess you did make the B1G title game only to give up 92 points to a 4 loss team coached by Bert.
What incremental value does your team add? Even during bad years, Nebraska still takes in money, likely far more than your team brings.

You haven’t had a winning record since like 2014.

Anyway, back to my original question….what incremental value do you add? I guess you did make the B1G title game only to give up 92 points to a 4 loss team coached by Bert.
Me?? What value do I add?? My only value is embarrassing giant doosh bags like you. I shot a 92 once playing golf but not with anyone named Bert.

Reactions: moralvictories
What incremental value does your team add? Even during bad years, Nebraska still takes in money, likely far more than your team brings.
I’ve enjoyed Rose Bowl wins,
Cotton bowl wins, Peach bowl wins, playoff appearances, etc. Did you hang a banner for “bringing money in” during one of your many many 3win seasons?

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Texas killed the Big-12, ya dummy!
I hear this a lot. However, Texas has only won three Big 12 football championships in 28 years (1996, 2005 & 2009). It's been 13 years since they won their last one. Apparently, they didn't do themselves that much of a favor by killing the Big 12.

Best 0-1 team in college football

0-1 last year to kick off B1G and now 0-1 this year. Last year, they opened 2-2, with a second lost at #3 OU at the time.

Can they change that to 3-1?

Scott Frost, his staff and team will have a long, disappointing flight home, but one game doesn't make a season.

Is this another 3-9 team or do we see a better record ahead?

I hear this a lot. However, Texas has only won three Big 12 football championships in 28 years (1996, 2005 & 2009). It's been 13 years since they won their last one. Apparently, they didn't do themselves that much of a favor by killing the Big 12.
True LV. But going into the SEC with OU will likely make them and extra $20-30 million a year in TV money. Heard any other schools making that capitalist choices in the last 12 years? Enjoy the cash.

The right coach can turn it around. You have to hire a sure thing that has already been proven to know how to win and who will attract top-flight talent. Urban Meyer is the top of that list. No more BS with guys who have ties to the old glory years. Get a modern-era great coach that can win in 2022.
Oh for sure. We just need to hire Urb. I know we don’t really want to stoop that low, but it is necessary at this point. Him or Bob Stoops. Hell, we should probably just get Saban.

Reactions: BleedRed78
0-1 last year to kick off B1G and now 0-1 this year. Last year, they opened 2-2, with a second lost at #3 OU at the time.

Can they change that to 3-1?

Scott Frost, his staff and team will have a long, disappointing flight home, but one game doesn't make a season.

Is this another 3-9 team or do we see a better record ahead?
Its another 3-9 season

• Wow
Reactions: cidsports
Texas arrogance felt entitled to call all the shots in the old Big-12 after getting invited in when the Southwest Conference dissolved.

Many of the schools voted their way on some issues. Now the Big-12 could dissolve. I don’t feel bad for Texas or any of the Big-12 schools. They made their bed. Both Texas and OU will never achieve the level of success they enjoyed in the Big-12 after they make the jump to the SEC. Much tougher conference to win in and I’ll enjoy seeing both of them lose.

I remember watching the 2017 UCF team and thinking that Frost is the luckiest coach ever. Like they would always find a way to make a big play at the right time and win. And now it's the exact opposite, Frost keeps finding new inexplicable ways to lose games.

How do you lose 21 games by one possession? By blind luck you should win at least a few of those. I just don't see how a coach who had an undefeated season, at any level, could become so bad and lose every close game.

Reactions: moralvictories
As long as Scott Frost is head Coach. Always outplayed. Always look lost. Terrible coaching calls. Trev Alberts must see this. Scott should not be a head coach at any football school.
And yet, 2 wins against some patsy non conference teams and a competitive game / possibly a win against Oklahoma would have a significant portion of Husker Nation jerking off again…

Sorry to say, but Nebraska football has been dead for many years.
Not sure what this means? Will Nebraska Football enjoy a run like in the 1990s? Probably not!

Can it be competitive in the Big Ten West? Yes, as long as those involved (from the HC down to the players) don’t find ways to lose games each week. Even in 25 years of ineptness (Solich until now) we have almost won games but have found ways to lose. Imagine if they had done the little things correctly. There are too many things to list the last 25 years…like hold on to the ball (1999 at Texas, or Terrance Nunn vs Texas 2005, even more since). More recent…Frost stupid decisions, Special Teams debacles.

What I mean is with a coach that stresses the fundamentals and details can make Husker football competitive and win games in the Big Ten West and be in the running for a chance to play in the Big-10 Championship. Doesn’t have to be a big name, but someone that can teach players to be smart and cut down on the mistakes. Other teams can do this, but it continues you be a problem at Nebraska ever since Osborne left.

They are delusional. The only reason anyone other than Nebraska fans tune in to watch them is to watch them lose. It is not the team, it is their fans that brag about the irrelevant past.
Tuning in to watch us lose is the ultimate sign of respect and relevance

even 30 years later, what Nebraska Football did to your butthole and the buttholes of all you know and love still feels fresh

what a cuck

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT