ADVERTISEMENT

Sad

Oct 6, 2012
Emo d bag/Jae and Husaria are back.

I guess rules on board really mean nothing.

Hus on third ban, and and Jae making fun of me when Kirsten died.

Mods, this is beyond sad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Nick_G.
it’s a message board and unfortunately people are going to say garbage things they would never in a million years say to your face. While I don’t condone those items, I think it comes with the territory of an anonymous message board.

Spectrum - in your heart of hearts - do you really care what any of these guys say? They don’t know you, don’t know your struggles and likewise you to them. Brush it off and care about the opinions of those who you do know and who do care about you.

JAE is not bad at all. I like his commentary.
Agree, but Nick-G is a roundabout waiting to happen.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExcXUyODZ3MTZ5NTZsNWZhajgxbTltNmlzZTRoa2N5MDEwZGE4aGVsZyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/l0K4lpckKjkkiZ76U/giphy.gif

it’s a message board and unfortunately people are going to say garbage things they would never in a million years say to your face. While I don’t condone those items, I think it comes with the territory of an anonymous message board.

Spectrum - in your heart of hearts - do you really care what any of these guys say? They don’t know you, don’t know your struggles and likewise you to them. Brush it off and care about the opinions of those who you do know and who do care about you.

Nobody said anything to him. I don't know why he was calling out @Jaemekon.

Reactions: GBRforLife1

Yeah and don’t be a pussy. If a message board gives you that much strife you should definitely not be on here

Emo d bag/Jae and Husaria are back.

I guess rules on board really mean nothing.

Hus on third ban, and and Jae making fun of me when Kirsten died.

Mods, this is beyond sad.
Huh just ignore um. Its the internet toughin up. Don’t take it to heart. Internet is full of tough guys. 🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT